Just watched an RFK Jr interview. Democrats, you have a BIG problem!

Biden wont debate anyone even the gop candidate ... the left will hide him and say Biden will not legitimize a [fascist or a racist or some other ist the left constantly labels its enemies ] with a debate .
Ohh yes he will debate the GOP guy because it's so damn easy lOL, he's not going to debate this anti vax idiot who has absolutely no chance. All his support is from people who will probably vote GOP and conspiracy nut jobs....

Ohh yes he will debate the GOP guy because it's so damn easy lOL, he's not going to debate this anti vax idiot who has absolutely no chance. All his support is from people who will probably vote GOP and conspiracy nut jobs....
listen carefully .... Biden is not cognizant enough to debate anyone .. he will not debate the gop candidate . i'm not making fun of him ..just stating the sad facts .. your party is irresponsible for letting him run again ! he needs to be resting at home with his family .

listen carefully .... Biden is not cognizant enough to debate anyone .. he will not debate the gop candidate . i'm not making fun of him ..just stating the sad facts .. your party is irresponsible for letting him run again ! he needs to be resting at home with his family .

his official doctors at the White House say he is just fine, you are brainwashed beyond belief with crap propaganda...

Wow! Imagine a Democratic Presidential candidate who visited the ACTUAL border and not some processing center for a photo op! He got up at 3 am to witness caravans of immigrants coming from Africa, Afghanistan, Turkey and dozens of other countries much further away than Central America. He is totally anti-Covid vaccine and is calling out Adam Schiff for his order to Social Media companies to comply with whatever the government says about Covid-19. He calls out the Ukraine War for what it is, a proxy war so that the Party Of War, the Democrats can fuel the US war machine. Dayum, y'all DEMs have a problem I just hope he doesn't get assassinated before he gets a chance to really shake things up.
No

Hilarious

Hardly embracing Cheney except for the fact that she knows what reality is... and this Kennedy is a Long time nut job...
are you a stand up comic?
that wench knows REALITY? there isn't a SCUM demonRAT out there that grasps REALITY or TRUTH----DUH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I’m content with Trump as the GOP nominee or DeSantis.

That said, if this new guy, Vivek Ramaswamy, ends up going against RFK, Jr., this race would be both far more interesting and a lot less worrisome.

Wow! Imagine a Democratic Presidential candidate who visited the ACTUAL border and not some processing center for a photo op! He got up at 3 am to witness caravans of immigrants coming from Africa, Afghanistan, Turkey and dozens of other countries much further away than Central America. He is totally anti-Covid vaccine and is calling out Adam Schiff for his order to Social Media companies to comply with whatever the government says about Covid-19. He calls out the Ukraine War for what it is, a proxy war so that the Party Of War, the Democrats can fuel the US war machine. Dayum, y'all DEMs have a problem I just hope he doesn't get assassinated before he gets a chance to really shake things up.
And the star of “Clueless” even endorses RFK, Jr. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t actually care about endorsements from actresses or celebrities in general. But Alicia was adorable and she seems to be acquiring insight with age.

This fellow is as much a democrat as the human scumbag is a republican.

Both are self-centered, eccentric and grew up to be potential liars - that simply enjoy bathing their weirdo egos in public.

On the same level, you support a Cheney and reject a Kennedy. You people are laughable.
I would never vote for her and Robert Kennedy Junior is an idiot. Google him for crying out loud. Anyone who thinks vaccines are dangerous and a hoax is a damn idiot and he won't get more than 2% of people that don't believe such idiocy.... joe Biden is a smart guy and I hope he gets another four years with a landslide so we can become a leader of the free world again instead of a GOP backwater full of nut jobs like you....

Biden wont debate anyone even the gop candidate ... the left will hide him and say Biden will not legitimize a [fascist or a racist or some other ist the left constantly labels its enemies ] with a debate .

I think they'll invent a new germ to fear and poor Joe will have to stay home in his oxygen mask.

Forum List

Back