Just wonderin'

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
So I was today years old when I learned that 42 out of 43 Presidents are descendants of King John Lackland Plantagenet. President Martin Van Buren is the one that is not related and is from Dutch ancestry. When researching this information, none of the articles found went beyond Obama as that was the timeline of information available. I tried searching about Trump and Biden and came up with conflicting information......some said yes they too were descendants and others said no they weren't. So I can't confirm their lineages.

Here is one of the many articles about it..... Is ruling in the genes? All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king

While that^^^^ is fact and documented.......during my research I also came across an article that had said King John had some kind of connection with Illuminati and that all our Presidents have been chosen because of the bloodline.......not elected as we are lead to believe. Unfortunately, since the article went beyond my scope of acceptance I had deleted it and I haven't been able to find it again to share here.

BUT in my search, I did find this one...... 42 US Presidents & the Knights Templar… is there a connection?

It speaks of the Knights of Templar (Freemasons?) being around at the time of King John and questions if there is a connection between our Presidents and that group. Not that they all know or actively participate.....but are chosen/appointed office because of bloodline BY that group

I have heard and seen alot going around about Illuminati, Knights of Templar and Freemasons, but I'm not so sure if I believe it or not. I just don't know or enough about it. I'm not even sure if they are all 3 separate entities or are they all one and the same???

And wasn't it Truman that was openly a Freemason or was that a devil worshipper or???

I do find this interesting, and would appreciate any further information if you have any. Please include links if possible. TIA

I think one of our great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand-apes swung around the same branches.

I think one of our great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great
great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand-apes swung around the same branches.
:link:

So I was today years old when I learned that 42 out of 43 Presidents are descendants of King John Lackland Plantagenet. President Martin Van Buren is the one that is not related and is from Dutch ancestry. When researching this information, none of the articles found went beyond Obama as that was the timeline of information available. I tried searching about Trump and Biden and came up with conflicting information......some said yes they too were descendants and others said no they weren't. So I can't confirm their lineages.

Here is one of the many articles about it..... Is ruling in the genes? All presidents bar one are directly descended from a medieval English king

While that^^^^ is fact and documented.......during my research I also came across an article that had said King John had some kind of connection with Illuminati and that all our Presidents have been chosen because of the bloodline.......not elected as we are lead to believe. Unfortunately, since the article went beyond my scope of acceptance I had deleted it and I haven't been able to find it again to share here.

BUT in my search, I did find this one...... 42 US Presidents & the Knights Templar… is there a connection?

It speaks of the Knights of Templar (Freemasons?) being around at the time of King John and questions if there is a connection between our Presidents and that group. Not that they all know or actively participate.....but are chosen/appointed office because of bloodline BY that group

I have heard and seen alot going around about Illuminati, Knights of Templar and Freemasons, but I'm not so sure if I believe it or not. I just don't know or enough about it. I'm not even sure if they are all 3 separate entities or are they all one and the same???

And wasn't it Truman that was openly a Freemason or was that a devil worshipper or???

I do find this interesting, and would appreciate any further information if you have any. Please include links if possible. TIA
I wholeheartedly believe and am certain that most of our presidents are part of that Satanic trio along with the British Monarchy and the Vatican. GHW and GW Bush are also participants. And don't forget the Khazarian Mafia. All those mentioned are our mortal enemies.

They are not conspiracy theories but cold hard facts. Now you know where I stand.

Great.........try to start a serious discussion thread and I get spammed. Ya'll are no help, ain't that right BackAgain
Actually, you’re wrong. I made a point in a slightly different way. Perhaps you didn’t get it.

Ok. I can understand that. 😁

How about this? All those great great great … grand apes ago, we all came out of Africa. Hey it’s a theory.

In that light, since all of humanity can be traced back to that great great grand ape, or at least tribe, then it’s entirely likely that we’d all be related to greater or lesser degrees.

Actually, you’re wrong. I made a point in a slightly different way. Perhaps you didn’t get it.

Ok. I can understand that. 😁

How about this? All those great great great … grand apes ago, we all came out of Africa. Hey it’s a theory.

In that light, since all of humanity can be traced back to that great great grand ape, or at least tribe, then it’s entirely likely that we’d all be related to greater or lesser degrees.
Soooooooo, you're still being a smartass and got nothing to contribute. Got it. :thup:

And sure, I'll agree that if we go back far enough we're all related in some way, but that's not what this thread is about

I wholeheartedly believe and am certain that most of our presidents are part of that Satanic trio along with the British Monarchy and the Vatican. GHW and GW Bush are also participants. And don't forget the Khazarian Mafia. All those mentioned are our mortal enemies.

They are not conspiracy theories but cold hard facts. Now you know where I stand.

Whelp, now you've done it and making more questions......who da fork are the Khazarian Mafia?????? And how do they fit in with it all???

Soooooooo, you're still being a smartass and got nothing to contribute. Got it. :thup:

And sure, I'll agree that if we go back far enough we're all related in some way, but that's not what this thread is about
Actually, you’re still a dumbass. But that’s off topic.

Back on topic, what this thread is about is the coincidence of so many presidents having allegedly a notable common ancestor.

And I maintain that it’s not terribly surprising. As evidence of which, I presented you with a possible common ancestor.

Imagine that! What were the odds that a dimwit like you might have a common ancestor with a sterling individual like me? 😎

Actually, you’re still a dumbass. But that’s off topic.

Back on topic, what this thread is about is the coincidence of so many presidents having allegedly a notable common ancestor.

And I maintain that it’s not terribly surprising. As evidence of which, I presented you with a possible common ancestor.

Imagine that! What were the odds that a dimwit like you might have a common ancestor with a sterling individual like me? 😎

Then you misunderstood the OP

Whelp, now you've done it and making more questions......who da fork are the Khazarian Mafia?????? And how do they fit in with it all???
Google is your friend but don't pay attention to the naysayers,skeptics and detractors. They're part of the Satanists.

BTW, Canada and the US are a major part of the Khazarian spider web.

The Khazarian Mafia are the world's main controller of drugs and child/sex trafficking. Vladimir Putin is fighting to put a halt to their activities and that's why the West is helping Zelensky, their willing puppet.

The Khazarian Mafia are the world's main controller of drugs and child/sex trafficking. Vladimir Putin is fighting to put a halt to their activities and that's why the West is helping Zelensky, their willing puppet.

Yes, I was just reading up on all that............the ultimate battle between Good and Evil.......interesting

Well we are all descended from Eve so it kind of makes sense, Cousin.

If I was seriously interested in this type of question I would first ask a top statistician for odds of being related to any one specified individual —— going back at least 40 generations if that individual lived 1000 years ago - example only . It might be within defined ethnicity or blood group data that the theoretical possibility of being related is incredibly high . And the same would presumably be true for all others
sharing that base line data . And if so , So What ?

Ya'll can't read or have reading comprehension issues, with the exception of Hossfly

The question(s) weren't IF the Presidents (or we) are related. That was made clear as fact because of the girls research and is confirmed in the first link provided in the OP.

My questions and point of this thread had to do with the information in the second link that suggested King John (and all Presidents after) were somehow tied to the Illumanti and/or Knights of Templar and/or Freemasons AND I had went on to ask of those groups were one and the same and if you knew anything about that to please share it. And that is why this thread was put in Conspiracy Theories.

But thanks for trolling.....

Forum List

Back