Justice Department apologizes, finally admits Obama IRS singled out conservatives

It's been a very good week at the Russian troll farm for Easy and the boys but we're not fooled.

Trump decided to settle the IRS lawsuit to make Obama look bad. Stupid move but this is Trump we're talking about.

Why does Putin keep harping on the uranium sale? Another dumb move.

The IRS didn't target Conservatives ... which does not explain why the IRS used questions, word-for-word, Lerner declared were more detailed / specific than what was legally required, questions sent to them by CUMMINGS, in the scrutiny of Conservative groups.

Again, conservatives were the ones trying to game the system, not liberals.

For crooked politicians to avoid prosecution?

For Americans not to be forced to testify against themselves.

Hey, I know, there are actually amendments after the one that says you can done have you a gun, Cleetus. But you can't count that high.

Your English is horrible.

The IRS didn't target Conservatives ... which does not explain why the IRS used questions, word-for-word, Lerner declared were more detailed / specific than what was legally required, questions sent to them by CUMMINGS, in the scrutiny of Conservative groups.

Again, conservatives were the ones trying to game the system, not liberals.

Seriously!?

Bottom line is simple------------> Joe from Kokomo can spin all he wants, but the facts prove that the government NEVER admits any wrong doing.............unless they are caught with their pants down.

Are we to believe that the left still controls the FBI, CIA, and all other alphabet soup agencies, but lost control of the IRS? Sure thing there Jose'.

All is bad for the left this week, and I surmise for the next 12 months! Ho-Ho and friends are done, over, histwa, outta here, and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it but spin like a top.

Hey Ho-Ho, aren't you glad you backed Hillary now-)

Actually, super dupes, it was simply the overwhelmed Cincinnati office going after tea party groups with certain names as a way of organizing the oversight of the huge number of new tea party groups in 2010... Yes they were delayed by the huge number but none were turned down. In other words the usual huge pile of crap spun into another huge phony GOP scandal... Next time, don't cut IRS funding, jackasses.

You believe in punishing your enemies.

Are we to believe that the left still controls the FBI, CIA, and all other alphabet soup agencies, but lost control of the IRS? Sure thing there Jose'.

No, I don't believe that the left still controls those things. What I do believe is that all these agencies are going along with the Orange Shitgibbon until they can find a way to get rid of him.

Republicans want this guy gone worse than Democrats do.

All is bad for the left this week, and I surmise for the next 12 months! Ho-Ho and friends are done, over, histwa, outta here, and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it but spin like a top.

You can keep telling yourself that, but the reality is, when you have long time REpublicans like Flake and Corker jumping the ship, you are heading for the iceberg, baby.

BUH-BAM!

ADMISSION OF GUILT

-----------------------

The IRS admits that its treatment of Plaintiffs during the tax-exempt determination process, including screening their applications based on their names or policy positions, subjecting those applications to heightened scrutiny and inordinate delays, and demanding some Plaintiffs’ information that TIGTA determined, was unnecessary to the agency’s determination of their tax-exempt status, was wrong,” the IRS said in court documents. “For such treatment, the IRS expresses its sincere apology.”

-----------------------

Now all we need is for all the lying, denying, justifying, and / or ignorant snowflakes on this board who claimed this never happened while insulting and attacking anyone who said differently to apologize like the IRS did and admit they were wrong, too.

(Don't worry - I won't hold my breath.....)

Trump DOJ settles lawsuits over Tea Party targeting by Obama IRS
Thank you for this, I'm certain I'll hear about this on npr, any day now...

And the irs can suck a cock with it's fake fucking apology.

they are sorry, sorry they got caught.

wow, scrolled the whole way through looking for one leftist to admit they were wrong.

they all diverted, trolled, lied, did everything but admit the truth;

Obama was a tyrant that should be arrested for what he did.

wow, scrolled the whole way through looking for one leftist to admit they were wrong.

Yet it will be Trump who will frog marched out of the White House in cuffs.

Yet it will be Trump who will frog marched out of the White House in cuffs.
obama-the-great-divider-obama-politics-1341571326.jpg

do you often fantasize about Trump in handcuffs or him putting them on you?

I don't judge, feel free to share, this is a safe space.

do you often fantasize about Trump in handcuffs or him putting them on you?

Naw, I think it would hilarious to throw Trump in prison with some of the illegal aliens he complains about. And then have the guards take a long break.

Forum List

Back