Justice Gorsuch Lays Waste to the Biden Administration's Argument for Jail Sentences

You are a fucking retarded skank who has invited the CBC to rot your brain out.
You literally have NEVER posted a post that was congruous with reality.

So you have NOTHING but insults. As ususal.

Where is your response to MY POST. Gorsuch APOLOGIZED to the lawyer for his flippant comparison to the J6 insurrection. YOU can't refute my post so you attack me as a liar.

Get back to me when you have SOMETHING, ANYTHING, because your insults are as lame and weak as your failure to refute the facts.

So you have NOTHING but insults. As ususal.

Where is your response to MY POST. Gorsuch APOLOGIZED to the lawyer for his flippant comparison to the J6 insurrection. YOU can't refute my post so you attack me as a liar.

Get back to me when you have SOMETHING, ANYTHING, because your insults are as lame and weak as your failure to refute the facts.

Link it-

(2nd request, retard)

All but one of the 15 judges overseeing Jan. 6-related cases in the D.C. federal courthouse have sided with the government on this question, ruling that the rioters who sought to keep Congress from certifying Biden’s victory were “otherwise” obstructing that proceeding. The outlier was U.S. District Judge Carl J. Nichols, a Trump nominee, who said the word “otherwise” refers only to other efforts to tamper with or destroy records or documents.

Good morning, cuck.
But that doesn't touch the issue as a typical Amicus Curiae puts it:

, United States Code § 1512(c)(2), states that anyone who “obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding” is violating it.

and the brief says:

1713445771982.png

But that doesn't touch the issue as a typical Amicus Curiae puts it:

and the brief says:

View attachment 933920
As the solicitor general already said, that DOJ already narrowed it to require "intent" and that the obstruction has to be more than "de minimus".

2:13 p.m. The Senate abruptly adjourns, amid a debate over a GOP objection to Biden’s electoral votes from Arizona. Senators are evacuated from the chamber. Around this time, Trump speaks on the phone with Sen. Tommy Tuberville, an Alabama Republican, who tells Trump about the frantic evacuation of senators.

2:30 p.m. The House goes into recess. Lawmakers evacuate the area, and some take refuge inside the chamber, donning gas masks.

9:02 p.m. The House reconvenes.

The January 6th attack obstructed congress for almost 7 hours.

As the solicitor general already said, that DOJ already narrowed it to require "intent" and that the obstruction has to be more than "de minimus".

2:13 p.m. The Senate abruptly adjourns, amid a debate over a GOP objection to Biden’s electoral votes from Arizona. Senators are evacuated from the chamber. Around this time, Trump speaks on the phone with Sen. Tommy Tuberville, an Alabama Republican, who tells Trump about the frantic evacuation of senators.

2:30 p.m. The House goes into recess. Lawmakers evacuate the area, and some take refuge inside the chamber, donning gas masks.

9:02 p.m. The House reconvenes.

The January 6th attack obstructed congress for almost 7 hours.

Right there ^^^

That is the entirety of why the Democrat Party had to have Choas at that exact moment.
The legal objections to some of the votes were about to be discussed in open session.
Democrat leaders could not allow that.
They know their Echo Chamber Inhabitants will never (to this day) hear of the improprieties because Cult Media will suppress it and Cult leaders will remind their followers that no one except them can be trusted.

It is why Ray Epps was there.
It is why scaffold commander was there.
It is why the National Guard Troops that President Trump authorized were not there.

After the break, the finality of The November Coup was complete without objection.

I don’t have to lie. The facts in history always support what I’m posting.

I missed the part where Bowman illegally stormed and attacked the Capital, forcing legislators to run for their lives, and physically attacked and beat the Capital Police in carrying out this disruption.

Obstruction is obstruction ya foreign commie bitch. Engaging in a riot is a different charge.

Forum List

Back