🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice is Served- Justice Department said ready to clear Ferguson officer: N.Y. Times

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Again..

Law abiding citizen-1
Dead Thug-0

-Geaux
-------------------------------------------

Justice Department said ready to clear Ferguson officer: N.Y. Times
WASHINGTON Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:50pm EST

• 1 OF 2. St. Louis County Prosecutor's Office photo shows Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson photo taken shortly after August 9, 2014 shooting of Michael Brown, presented to the grand jury and made available on November 24, 2014.

(Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is about to close the investigation into the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, and clear the white police officer involved of any civil rights charges, The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

The newspaper quoted law enforcement officials as saying that federal prosecutors had begun work on a legal memo recommending no civil rights charges against the officer, Darren Wilson, after an FBI investigation found no evidence to support charges against him.
Justice Department said ready to clear Ferguson officer N.Y. Times Reuters

Something tells me that the Riot-and-Burn energy felt by the hyper-activist element of both the Black and the general population has spent itself.

Personally, I'll be surprised if there is anything more than Sour Milk ranting over this, in the coming days.

Unless, of course, the mainstream media - or its hyper-Liberal -sympathetic elements - manage to whip-up a little Manufacured Faux Rage, while the news-story is still warm.

Insufficient Evidence means Insufficient Evidence.

Case closed.

Something tells me that the Riot-and-Burn energy felt by the hyper-activist element of both the Black and the general population has spent itself.

Personally, I'll be surprised if there is anything more than Sour Milk ranting over this, in the coming days.

Unless, of course, the mainstream media - or its hyper-Liberal -sympathetic elements - manage to whip-up a little Manufacured Faux Rage, while the news-story is still warm.

I patiently await Obama's speech on how this is an outrage and Eric Holder is investigating.

We just can't shoot blacks or talk trash about Muslims

Screw that

-Geaux

Isn't it nice the Mizzou taxpayer is getting the 2.5 million dollar bill to pay for all the burned business?

-Geaux

Police need your help. If these are any of USMB kids, please, please do the right thing and turn them into the authorities.

Oh, And I love the 'hoodie' reference. LMAO in Florida sun

-Geaux
----------------------

In a bid to identify more than 180 looters, police today released surveillance video from inside a Ferguson, Missouri market that was ransacked following the November 24 announcement that a grand jury had declined to vote indictments in the Michael Brown case.

As seen below, the 5:16 clip captures a tidal wave of looters flooding into the Dellwood Market, which had also been robbed in the days after Brown was shot to death by a Ferguson cop last August.

After failing to breach the market’s front door, the initial influx of looters broke through a boarded-up window. Many of the thieves--some of whom escaped with potato chips--are seen wearing hoodies, masks, and hats in an apparent attempt to cloak their identities.

Surveillance Video Shows Tidal Wave Of Looters Ransacking Ferguson Missouri Market The Smoking Gun

obama_embarrassed.jpg
126197-383x254-oops-sign.jpg

Case closed.

Again, the best action against Wilson will be when the ACLU wins the case on the behalf of the Grand Juror who wants to speak out on how McCollough manipulated the process. At that point, you'll probably get a call for a special prosecutor, which is what they should have done in the first place.

Case closed.

Again, the best action against Wilson will be when the ACLU wins the case on the behalf of the Grand Juror who wants to speak out on how McCollough manipulated the process. At that point, you'll probably get a call for a special prosecutor, which is what they should have done in the first place.

Gee, your such a smart fella

-Geaux

They got what they wanted out of it though. Protesting, lootings, rioting's, etc

Holder did the same thing with Zimmerman

They got what they wanted out of it though. Protesting, lootings, rioting's, etc

Holder did the same thing with Zimmerman

Yep- But they don't give a dam if you get your head cut off by Obama supported ISIS

-Geaux

I'm at a loss for words. Does it mean that Holder couldn't find anything to charge the Officer with? I don't think people are screaming about a Civil Rights case, people are screaming about the tainted grand jury process.

Forum List

Back