Justin Trudeau you do not have a right to defend yourself with a gun in Canada

I will say I've read where some leftists have suggested we model America after Canada

You have no right to self defense in KKKanada???????????????????

Well, I guess if they can throw you in jail and seize your property for disagreeing with the govt this isn't that far fetched.

I don't need a gun to defend myself. I'm still not moving to Canada.

I don't need a gun to defend myself. I'm still not moving to Canada.
Fine You Don't need a gun to defend yourself. Then you shouldn't call someone with a gun to protect you.

Fine You Don't need a gun to defend yourself. Then you shouldn't call someone with a gun to protect you.
Fuck that. Why do you think we pay taxes to pay the Leo's? Never once been threaten by a duck or a deer. Hogs are different. Not that I wouldn't, or as an American citizen, couldn't use the same weapons I hunted with to defend me and my family, in my 45 years as an adult I've never had the need. Nor have I felt the need to carry a hand gun in public.

Fuck that. Why do you think we pay taxes to pay the Leo's? Never once been threaten by a duck or a deer. Hogs are different. Not that I wouldn't, or as an American citizen, couldn't use the same weapons I hunted with to defend me and my family, in my 45 years as an adult I've never had the need. Nor have I felt the need to carry a hand gun in public.
AR-15 is a great hog rifle... and rural home defense firearm.

You don't need a gun for self-defense. And when seconds count the police are minutes if not hours away. And the supreme Court ruled that the police are not legally obligated to protect anyone.

Forum List

Back