Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

Well at least now we can get a picture of how our soldiers and their families can expect to be treated by the GOP.

'Suck a dick' about covers it.

Not at all....what was he blaming Trump for.....he's just a political tool..

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?

Ok....I get it..we should let all Muslims in with.m no vetting?
where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

Well at least now we can get a picture of how our soldiers and their families can expect to be treated by the GOP.

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?
Trump is a primordial dumbass.

Yeah he's worth 4 billion because he's stupid, wow
He's worth 4 billion because he inherited money. Even so you can still be wealthy dumbass if you hire the right people.

where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations.

Ok so what policy do we need?

where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations.

What does that have to do with what I said?

He's worth 4 billion because he inherited money. Even so you can still be wealthy dumbass if you hire the right people.

HIS dad didn't Mt die until 1998....worth 200 million.....Trump has 4 siblings and so that money is spread out.....and he made a ton of money in the 80s....but yes Ted Kennedy proved inherited wealth doesn't make you smart

Well you said Trump was criticised for his Muslim policy, so what do yo uh propose?

HIS dad didn't Mt die until 1998....worth 200 million.....Trump has 4 siblings and so that money is spread out.....and he made a ton of money in the 80s....but yes Ted Kennedy proved inherited wealth doesn't make you smart
If you cant do something with 50 million you should be shot for being too stupid to breathe. I'm in no way impressed he finally hit the 4B mark.How fucking old is he now?

Well you said Trump was criticised for his Muslim policy, so what do yo uh propose?
What does that have to do with what you claimed when you said we should let all muslims in with no vetting?

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

If Dim douche bags like you cared about Americans, you wouldn't approve of importing muzzie savages and illegal aliens who kill them. The parents of the animals who did the San Bernardino shooting are just as "American" as the Khans. The parents of that piece of shit who murdered 50 people in Orlando are also just as American as the Khans. According to your theory, we should be keeping them out. The trade-off doesn't work in favor of allowing them in.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

Or else what?

Do Dims ever tire of these tawdry propaganda stunts?
Stunt? you're as crazy as Trump.

Last edited:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

That was a timely speech the other night, just from a USMB perspective, because it was only a few days ago we had a bunch of RWnuts denigrating the service of Muslim-Americans in the military.

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

If Dim douche bags like you cared about Americans, you wouldn't approve of importing muzzie savages and illegal aliens who kill them. The parents of the animals who did the San Bernardino shooting are just as "American" as the Khans. The parents of that piece of shit who murdered 50 people in Orlando are also just as American as the Khans. According to your theory, we should be keeping them out. The trade-off doesn't work in favor of allowing them in.

Or else what?

Do Dims ever tire of these tawdry propaganda stunts?
Stunt? you're as crazy as Trump.

Yeah, that's exactly what it is, a propaganda stunt. It's not logic. it's not reason. It's pure emotion. it's bullshit.

That was a timely speech the other night, just from a USMB perspective, because it was only a few days ago we had a bunch of RWnuts denigrating the service of Muslim-Americans in the military.

Really? When did anyone do that? Dems have been denigrating cops gunned down serving their communities and the scores of people gun downed by imported muzzie savages.

ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...
LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.
The base is so secret that the media showed video of stealth fighters taking off from it during the first Gulf War.

You're an idiot.
The first Gulf War was BEFORE 9/11, idiot!!!

So? The media showed the base during the war. The base was built long before the first Gulf War.

Fox News Didn’t Air That Amazing Speech By The Father Of A Fallen Muslim Soldier

The network — which usually jumps at the chance to extol the virtues of American patriotism and sacrifice —cut to commercials.

Fox News Didn’t Air Speech By Father Of Fallen Muslim Soldier

Fox News is pure fucking evil.

Now--Now--It's Fox News, and all the Reich wing radio talk show hosts JOB to convince their conservative audiences that Democrats are horrible. That's what they do. They give their audiences SELECTIVE hearing. Then their audiences get addicted to not getting all of the information and run with it so they can make total idiots out of themselves later.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Democrats are a gang of brainwashed Stalinist thugs. They are horrible.

When they start telling me how to vote, yes, they can go suck a dick, and so can you.

He wasnt blaming harrumph for anything. He was just pointing out what a dumbass Harrumph is.

How so?

If they're soldiers, they are already in the country, moron.

He wasnt blaming Trump for anything. He was just pointing out what a dumbass Harrumph is.

On what?
Take your pick of any subject dealing with being a president.

In other words, you can't name anything.

Forum List

Back