Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Fox News Didn’t Air That Amazing Speech By The Father Of A Fallen Muslim Soldier

The network — which usually jumps at the chance to extol the virtues of American patriotism and sacrifice —cut to commercials.

Fox News Didn’t Air Speech By Father Of Fallen Muslim Soldier

Fox News is pure fucking evil.

Now--Now--It's Fox News, and all the Reich wing radio talk show hosts JOB to convince their conservative audiences that Democrats are horrible. That's what they do. They give their audiences SELECTIVE hearing. Then their audiences get addicted to not getting all of the information and run with it so they can make total idiots out of themselves later.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Fox News Didn’t Air That Amazing Speech By The Father Of A Fallen Muslim Soldier

The network — which usually jumps at the chance to extol the virtues of American patriotism and sacrifice —cut to commercials.

Fox News Didn’t Air Speech By Father Of Fallen Muslim Soldier

Fox News is pure fucking evil.

Now--Now--It's Fox News, and all the Reich wing radio talk show hosts JOB to convince their conservative audiences that Democrats are horrible. That's what they do. They give their audiences SELECTIVE hearing. Then their audiences get addicted to not getting all of the information and run with it so they can make total idiots out of themselves later.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

OMG, more projection...you just listen to leftwing bullshit....I watch CNN as well as Fox, sometimes ABC......more diverse than your news.
you cant fight on facts, we get it....so just call me a racist, sexist, homophobe.....it's all you have.

ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...
LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.
The base is so secret that the media showed video of stealth fighters taking off from it during the first Gulf War.

You're an idiot.
No youre the idiot you dumb SOB. The Gulf war was prior to 9/11. :laugh:

Figures Rodishit and SJ were just as dumb as you were.

ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...
LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.
The base is so secret that the media showed video of stealth fighters taking off from it during the first Gulf War.

You're an idiot.
No shit....so read the thread....your friends are getting their asses kicked on this topic

LIAR!

You're an idiot.
No shit....so read the thread....your friends are getting their asses kicked on this topic
What does any of that have to do with your dumbass friend not knowing history?

edit...

I read the thread. Youre full of shit and trying to protect your boyfriend from looking the ass. Youre the only one getting your ass kicked.

LIAR!

You're an idiot.
What history? I just showed that Obama started a new one in 2009......I owned the op, as usual.

LIAR!

You're an idiot.
What history? I just showed that Obama started a new one in 2009......I owned the op, as usual.
This history. "The Gulf war was prior to 9/11.". You just deflected as usual.

LIAR!

You're an idiot.

edit...

I read the thread. Youre full of shit and trying to protect your boyfriend from looking the ass. Youre the only one getting your ass kicked.

Wait, youre saying my friend doesn't know history, but I'm getting my ass kicked....uh.....that's beyond dumb.....I raped the op.....he was trying to be a smartass...I called him on it, and made him look stupid.....sorry, but your friend started a thread and I beat his ass.

LIAR!

You're an idiot.

edit...

Wait, youre saying my friend doesn't know history, but I'm getting my ass kicked....uh.....that's beyond dumb.....I raped the op.....he was trying to be a smartass...I called him on it, and made him look stupid.....sorry, but your friend started a thread and I beat his ass.
Yes youre getting your ass kicked trying to protect your boyfriend that didnt know history.

Let the Dems keep putting up videos of ragheads supporting her. It'll motivate more people to vote for Trump.

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

Well at least now we can get a picture of how our soldiers and their families can expect to be treated by the GOP.

'Suck a dick' about covers it.

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

Well at least now we can get a picture of how our soldiers and their families can expect to be treated by the GOP.

Not at all....what was he blaming Trump for.....he's just a political tool..

He wasnt blaming harrumph for anything. He was just pointing out what a dumbass Harrumph is.

He wasnt blaming Trump for anything. He was just pointing out what a dumbass Harrumph is.

On what?

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?

He wasnt blaming Trump for anything. He was just pointing out what a dumbass Harrumph is.

On what?
Take your pick of any subject dealing with being a president.

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?
Trump is a primordial dumbass.

Ok....I get it..we should let all Muslims in with.m no vetting?

Trump is a primordial dumbass.

Yeah he's worth 4 billion because he's stupid, wow

Forum List

Back