‘You’re a Piece of Garbage’: Republican Congressman blasts Paul Ryan for trashing Trump on Fox News

Easy you dumb OX. The RINO wing forced them on American Conservatives. Romney spent the last 8 years trashing President Trum. This isnt hard, but you really suck massive black crank.

Nobody "forced" them. Romney won the primaries because the best you could come up with to oppose him was discount Dubya in Rick Perry. When it was obvious Rick was a little dopey, you were stuck with Romney.

It was amusing to watch you guys flail from one "alternative" to another. Heck, some of you even forgot Herman Cain was black for five minutes until it was revealed he was a serial masher.

Here's the thing. In 2008, you nutters opposed Romney because he was a Mormon.

In 2012, you were all for him, because OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

He could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu, and you would have still supported him.

A former speaker of the House was slammed as a “piece of garbage” after using Fox News airtime to rag on former President Donald Trump.

Considered by some to be the embodiment of a downward trajectory at Fox News, former House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) was appointed to the Board of Directors at Fox Corporation not long after turning over the gavel to California Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D) at the beginning of 2019. Bristled by his take on Trump beside “kindred spirit” Neil Cavuto, Texas Rep. Troy Nehls (R) laid into the onetime vice presidential candidate.

Presented with Ryan’s remarks by CNN chief congressional correspondent Manu Raju, the former Houston-area sheriff sounded off, “Paul Ryan you’re a piece of garbage.”

“You’re a piece of garbage and we should kick you out of the party. … Don’t go spouting your mouth off and saying that you’re a conservative,” continued Nehls. “You’re spitting in the face of the leader of our party. I mean grow up a little bit.”

BJ -
Ryan was never a Conservative - so it is not hard to understand that he is not well liked by actual Republicans and those that support them.

“And as usual, the only ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’ going on around here is on the other side of the aisle. I mean, people are saying that Biden orchestrated the conviction of his own son in order to justify the criminal charges against Trump. That is how you think when you are in a cult.” -

heed what Rep. Jim McGovern tried to tell them the other day when the GOP fanatics were scrambling to make hay out of Hunter Biden's conviction:

"Cults do not end well."

Is It Ever Good When the Cult Comes for the Apostate?​

The Cult is aflame these days, hunting down heretics and apostates like Torquemada on crystal meth. It doesn’t matter how deeply silly—and deeply stupid—your previous professions of devotion were; mouth one syllable off the acceptable articles of faith these days and the wrath of a thousand cyber-torches descends on your head.

when Ryan went on Fox News and condemned the idea of a second Trump administration, albeit in his customary, useless, waffling way, the Cult heard the bell tolling and the Red Hour was on. Ryan said:

“I voted for him in 2016, hoping that there was going to be a different kind of person in office. And I do think character is a really important issue. If you put yourself above the Constitution, as he has done, I think that makes you unfit for office....But I think it really is his character at the end of the day, and the fact that if you’re willing to put yourself above the Constitution, an oath you swear when you take office, federal office, whether as president or a member of Congress, you swear an oath to the Constitution. And if you’re willing to suborn it to yourself, I think that makes you unfit for office.”

Nobody "forced" them. Romney won the primaries because the best you could come up with to oppose him was discount Dubya in Rick Perry. When it was obvious Rick was a little dopey, you were stuck with Romney.
Ode to Ricochet

Call out the Rangers
Call out the troops
The word from the Governor
Is "Oops!"

He once was a cowboy,
Tending the herd
Now, wearing glasses,
He looks like a nerd

I see Trump as the RINO. He's a lot like Hillary in that both put themself ahead of the party.

The president has to strive to be the president for ALL Americans not some narrow group like evangelicals or Christian Nationalists. Trump has NEVER looked at the job that way.

Forum List

Back