Kaine Dines With Globalist Elites Fearful of Trump Victory

If Hillary / Kaine want to be 'servants of the people', WHY are thry meeting with globalist elitist millionaire / billionaire would-be world 'rulers'?

The idea that power might be returned to 'We the people' scares the hell out of Hillary's influence/access-buyers.

Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros’ Son as Donald Trump’s Rise Terrifies World Elite - Breitbart

More breitbart fantasies? I truly hope Donald is paying you well. Lol. Trumpsters are so desperate.

If Hillary / Kaine want to be 'servants of the people', WHY are thry meeting with globalist elitist millionaire / billionaire would-be world 'rulers'?

The idea that power might be returned to 'We the people' scares the hell out of Hillary's influence/access-buyers.

Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros’ Son as Donald Trump’s Rise Terrifies World Elite - Breitbart

More breitbart fantasies? I truly hope Donald is paying you well. Lol. Trumpsters are so desperate.
Silly Jilly is a lot of things...including a globalist.

Unlike with Hillary, no one is paying me for favors, dear.

Yup. Americans need to take back their country. Stop allowing for cheating at the polls. Break up the media wing of govt and return it to the people as well.

You don't beleive that they met?

Yup. Americans need to take back their country. Stop allowing for cheating at the polls. Break up the media wing of govt and return it to the people as well.

LMAO. Hey I got an idea. Why don't you and owebo lead the way?
For "taking our country back". The movement needs leaders. Are you two man enough to do this?

LMAO. Hey I got an idea. Why don't you and owebo lead the way?
For "taking our country back". The movement needs leaders. Are you two man enough to do this?
Um....we are....

I don't blame you for being scared....:lol:

Poor dum dum. Sucking up to Putin is just peachy keen?

Now quiet. Go back to reading rightwingnut blogosphere BS. :cuckoo:

image.jpeg

View attachment 85736

So Owebo, how many more times are you going to use your above response as your comeback? 20, 30 or even more?
Talk about redundant! I think you need to get your 12 year old big brother off your creative staff. :2up:

Breibart again? I take it Breibart is your Number 1 source for dictating your thought process! :link::laugh:

Breitbart has zero credibility

For Conservative Press, The Post-Trump Reckoning Can't Come Soon Enough

View attachment 85736

So Owebo, how many more times are you going to use your above response as your comeback? 20, 30 or even more?
Talk about redundant! I think you need to get your 12 year old big brother off your creative staff. :2up:
Owebo must be a retard who sits around his computer all day. How old do you think he really is? I'm thinking either a retired lower middle class guy or a poor ass kid.

Trump has the Globalist Elite Establishment very worried. I mean. how dare he advocate putting Americans first again? That doesn't fit in with the NWO Globalist agenda. They're throwing the kitchen sink at him. They're viciously attacking him any way possible.

Clearly, Hillary Clinton is their puppet candidate. But i hope Americans go around all the Establishment B.S., and elect Trump. What a glorious F-U that would be to the Un-American Globalist Elites.

Forum List

Back