Kaine Dines With Globalist Elites Fearful of Trump Victory

Trump has the Globalist Elite Establishment very worried. I mean. how dare he advocate putting Americans first again? That doesn't fit in with the NWO Globalist agenda. They're throwing the kitchen sink at him. They're viciously attacking him any way possible.

Clearly, Hillary Clinton is their puppet candidate. But i hope Americans go around all the Establishment B.S., and elect Trump. What a glorious F-U that would be to the Un-American Globalist Elites.
Who knew Republicans would turn into a bunch of conspiracy theory nuts. Love it!

If Hillary / Kaine want to be 'servants of the people', WHY are thry meeting with globalist elitist millionaire / billionaire would-be world 'rulers'?

The idea that power might be returned to 'We the people' scares the hell out of Hillary's influence/access-buyers.

Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros’ Son as Donald Trump’s Rise Terrifies World Elite - Breitbart

More breitbart fantasies? I truly hope Donald is paying you well. Lol. Trumpsters are so desperate.
Breitbart has zero credibility

For Conservative Press, The Post-Trump Reckoning Can't Come Soon Enough

It's absolutely bizarre that a Breitbart guy is running the GOP Presidential campaign.

The barbarians have stormed the gates.

Its odd how Breitbart is so accurate on the scandals that have and keep breaking on Hillary and her campaign...

Kaine dines with Globalist elites funding Hillary campaign...Soros donates $7 million to Hillary...Soros exposed for funding BLM and several communist groups, one partially behind violent Milwaukee riots...Hillary refusing to give back donations from groups like BLM...and Soros...

Its odd how Breitbart is so accurate on the scandals that have and keep breaking on Hillary and her campaign...

Kaine dines with Globalist elites funding Hillary campaign...Soros donates $7 million to Hillary...Soros exposed for funding BLM and several communist groups, one partially behind violent Milwaukee riots...Hillary refusing to give back donations from groups like BLM...and Soros...
It's funny if I go back 4 years ago on USMB I can find briebart predictions that are so far out there and turned out to be so inaccurate that I find it laughable you use it as a source still. Hillaryous.

If Hillary / Kaine want to be 'servants of the people', WHY are thry meeting with globalist elitist millionaire / billionaire would-be world 'rulers'?

The idea that power might be returned to 'We the people' scares the hell out of Hillary's influence/access-buyers.

Globalists Unite: Hillary Clinton Running Mate Tim Kaine Dines with George Soros’ Son as Donald Trump’s Rise Terrifies World Elite - Breitbart

More breitbart fantasies? I truly hope Donald is paying you well. Lol. Trumpsters are so desperate.
Breitbart has zero credibility

For Conservative Press, The Post-Trump Reckoning Can't Come Soon Enough

It's absolutely bizarre that a Breitbart guy is running the GOP Presidential campaign.

The barbarians have stormed the gates.

indeed. Donald's campaign has officially gone conspiracy loon.
(not that the reality show host hasn't always been into that loony stuff). they are saying it signals basically the end of any chance he has at a win. you agree or disagree with that?

Forum List

Back