Kaine was very disrespectful to female Asian moderator

Kaine hates Asians and women. What a disgusting racist misogynist.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

We are all fucked if that happens.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

As in Spain. As in Europe.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

When Tim Kaine and Mike Pence take the stage for their first and only vice presidential debate Tuesday night, CBSN’s Elaine Quijano will be asking the questions. The debate marks the first time a digital network anchor has been selected to moderate a a national debate during a general election presidential campaign, and there are some other things to know about Quijano, too: The CBSN anchor and moderator, who is a second-generation Filipino-American, is also the first Asian-American journalist to moderate a national debate.

Who is Elaine Quijano, moderator of the vice presidential debate?

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

so in otherwords it is ok that he disrespected a female that is spanish

--LOL

imagine that only applies to those with a (D) behind the name though

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

you certainly seem to be defending kaines behavior towards the female moderator

So you're accusing all the conservative critics of Lester Holt of racism.

Kaine did a great job in outing Pence and his protection of Trump's lies.
all he did was show attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.
Do you really think a vice presidential debate means anything?

They wouldn't have if Kaine had pummeled Pence.
if that was this reality, but it isn't.

So you concede that the only reason people like you are treating the VP debate as if it's important is because you think Pence won.
'Chrissy Matthews' said Pense won the debate.

all he did was show attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.

So you concede that the only reason people like you are treating the VP debate as if it's important is because you think Pence won.
nope, I'm saying that the world got to see what an idiot running mate Kaine is. Kaine front and center with his outbursts like he has turret syndrome. Funny shit man. he failed in his attempt to stop Pence from talking.
Keep in mind that Kaine has forgotten more about politics than Trump will ever hope to learn. He is knowledgeable and experienced and capable, absolutely everything that Trump isn't

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.
Does anyone vote for a candidate just because of who their vice president will be? Maybe you will be the first!
desperation showing. Remember Sarah Palin. I seem to recall the D's pointing to that as a reason not to vote for McCain. I'm just saying, again you acting as a hypocrite.

When Tim Kaine and Mike Pence take the stage for their first and only vice presidential debate Tuesday night, CBSN’s Elaine Quijano will be asking the questions. The debate marks the first time a digital network anchor has been selected to moderate a a national debate during a general election presidential campaign, and there are some other things to know about Quijano, too: The CBSN anchor and moderator, who is a second-generation Filipino-American, is also the first Asian-American journalist to moderate a national debate.

Who is Elaine Quijano, moderator of the vice presidential debate?

Yeah, the Philippines were a Spanish colony. Is that too complicated for you to figure out?

nope, I'm saying that the world got to see what an idiot running mate Kaine is. Kaine front and center with his outbursts like he has turret syndrome. Funny shit man. he failed in his attempt to stop Pence from talking.
Keep in mind that Kaine has forgotten more about politics than Trump will ever hope to learn. He is knowledgeable and experienced and capable, absolutely everything that Trump isn't
I agree, kaine is the establishment, the people that for decades haven't done jack shit to help the country. he exposed himself to be that establishment guy repeating all the same ole same ole lines of the Dems since the 60's. wow. just wow. Trump is fresh and green and knows business and how to create jobs. yeppers. I definitely know the difference.

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.
Does anyone vote for a candidate just because of who their vice president will be? Maybe you will be the first!
desperation showing. Remember Sarah Palin. I seem to recall the D's pointing to that as a reason not to vote for McCain. I'm just saying, again you acting as a hypocrite.

If you want to argue that Sarah Palin is better qualified to be president than Tim Kaine, let's hear it.

The trumperhoids sure don't like being treated as they treat others.

I have always said the far right and alt right simply can't take what the dish.

They are bullies and cowards and fraidy cats.

Preview
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

She has had some plastic surgery to reduce the ethnic look of the nose, so it is not easy to determine her ancestry without a DNA test, but she claims to be at least part Filipino, and her eyes confirm that, so as previously indicated, she is of Asian descent.

that is the problem the leftists have

once they started pigeon holing everyone

by sex race andincome status

If you want to argue that Sarah Palin is better qualified to be president than Tim Kaine, let's hear it.
she has all the same qualifications as him. she didn't act like a dick like him, she treated others with respect. she didn't have turret syndrome. I don't think that is good quality to take to the oval office. I'm just saying

Kaine is pro life. He hates women.

Kaine:

"I strongly support the right of women to make their own health and reproductive decisions and, for that reason, will oppose efforts to weaken or subvert the basic holding of Roe v. Wade. We all share the goal of reducing unwanted pregnancies and abortions. The right way to do this is through education and access to health care and contraception rather than criminalizing women's reproductive decisions."

Tim Kaine on Abortion

I agree, kaine is the establishment, the people that for decades haven't done jack shit to help the country. he exposed himself to be that establishment guy repeating all the same ole same ole lines of the Dems since the 60's. wow. just wow. Trump is fresh and green and knows business and how to create jobs. yeppers. I definitely know the difference.
What does creating jobs have to do with becoming President?

--LOL

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

it is understandable you want to change the converstion

from your obvious defense of kaine disrespecting the female moderator

She has had some plastic surgery to reduce the ethnic look of the nose, so it is not easy to determine her ancestry without a DNA test, but she claims to be at least part Filipino, and her eyes confirm that, so as previously indicated, she is of Asian descent.

Go bitch at the OP. He started this nonsense.

--LOL

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

So you don't deny that conservatives who 'disrespected' Holt are racists?

lol, checkmate.

What does creating jobs have to do with becoming President?
really? you did not just ask me that question. wow.

Go bitch at the OP. He started this nonsense.

no you are the one trying to decide which race the moderator is

of which you continue to supports kaines obvious disrespect for her

by stating is one race rather then the other

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

So you don't deny that conservatives who 'disrespected' Holt are racists?

lol, checkmate.
huh, not sure what you're referring to. conservatives weren't on stage, Trump was and Holt disrespected him.

Forum List

Back