Kaine was very disrespectful to female Asian moderator

Kaine hates Asians and women. What a disgusting racist misogynist.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

We are all fucked if that happens.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

As in Spain. As in Europe.

so in otherwords it is ok that he disrespected a female that is spanish

--LOL

imagine that only applies to those with a (D) behind the name though

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

Kaine did a great job in outing Pence and his protection of Trump's lies.
all he did was show attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.
Do you really think a vice presidential debate means anything?

all he did was show attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.

They wouldn't have if Kaine had pummeled Pence.

well given hitlery's health issues, this one was. And he bahaved like a fk and showed that is all he is a fk. So he'd be one pneumonia attack away from the red button. he looked like he was a kid waiting to open a present on christmas and then he used his turret syndrome often.

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.
Thankyou very much Kaine.
Each time you acted like a fucking jerk by interrupting Pense you put tens of thousands of undecided voters in Trump's voter column.
Keep it up.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

--LOL

--LOL

This thread was a lame attempt at projecting Trump's misogyny onto Kaine.

if that was this reality, but it isn't.

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.
Each time you acted like a fucking jerk by interrupting Pense you put tens of thousands of undecided voters in Trump's voter column.
Keep it up.

Remember how you praised Trump's persistent interruption of Hillary Clinton?

Kaine out trumping the trumperhoids was funny.
This debate means nothing, and was probably watched by few people. Thats typical

So you concede that the only reason people like you are treating the VP debate as if it's important is because you think Pence won.

Keep it up.

Remember how you praised Trump's persistent interruption of Hillary Clinton?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

--LOL

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

you certainly seem to be defending kaines behavior towards the female moderator

So you concede that the only reason people like you are treating the VP debate as if it's important is because you think Pence won.
nope, I'm saying that the world got to see what an idiot running mate Kaine is. Kaine front and center with his outbursts like he has turret syndrome. Funny shit man. he failed in his attempt to stop Pence from talking.

Kaine out trumping the trumperhoids was funny.
This debate means nothing, and was probably watched by few people. Thats typical

The worst VP debate loss in history was Quayle getting pummeled by Bentsen in 1988,

but Bush/Quayle won handily.

The trumperhoids sure don't like being treated as they treat others.

I have always said the far right and alt right simply can't take what the dish.

They are bullies and cowards and fraidy cats.

Preview

She has had some plastic surgery to reduce the ethnic look of the nose, so it is not easy to determine her ancestry without a DNA test, but she claims to be at least part Filipino, and her eyes confirm that, so as previously indicated, she is of Asian descent.

She's a second generation Filipino you fucking moron!

I could care less who "won". It means nothing and nobody watches. If it was important to you, then you gotta be pretty desperate with the way this election is heading

Forum List

Back