Kaine was very disrespectful to female Asian moderator

so in otherwords it is ok that he disrespected a female that is spanish

--LOL

imagine that only applies to those with a (D) behind the name though

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

you certainly seem to be defending kaines behavior towards the female moderator

So you're accusing all the conservative critics of Lester Holt of racism.

it is understandable you want to change the converstion

from your obvious defense of kaine disrespecting the female moderator

So you don't deny that conservatives who 'disrespected' Holt are racists?

lol, checkmate.

your bait is lame

however the fact remains you support kaines behavior

The OP is a bad joke.

lol, checkmate.
huh, not sure what you're referring to. conservatives weren't on stage, Trump was and Holt disrespected him.

that was an attempt by carbineer to use stinky bait

to take away from the fact that he

supports kaines obvious disrespect for the opposite sex

The OP is a bad joke.

lol, checkmate.

your bait is lame

however the fact remains you support kaines behavior
kaine on stage looked at pence and squirmed in his seat like Pence was a hamburger and he couldn't wait to attack the burger. he should have probably ate something ahead of going on stage. I also got a kick out of his turret syndrome.

Kaine is a narciccistic looney toon.

Over 40% of America doesn't pay taxes. Almost all of them are Democrats.

What a dumb ass.... your excusing a crooked way to milk the system.

I have paid taxes my whole life, in my younger years of pay check to pay check was extremely hard. Most of my check went to taxes because I didn't have write offs..
Many people are in jail or paying huge fee's because they tried to milk the system..
Crooked not Genious ...

What I'd like to know is how a moderator MAKES a candidate stop interrupting and talking over the other? Moderator says, in essence, Stop. Candidate completely ignores, keeps talking, keeps interrupting. Moderator says again, Stop. Again is ignored. What is a moderator to do? I thought she at least tried, by jumping in early and often, although it did no good. Now she is being criticized for interrupting too much.
Is it because she's a woman or because she's too polite? Quijano doesn't have Megyn Kelly's shark-like edge to intimate that she means it when she calls timeout. Is that what happened?

Does anyone remember the Republican primary debates? Now those were cross-talking, interrupting, to where you really couldn't make out what was being said. Last night was small potatoes compared to them.

While Quijano allowed Kaine to make Pence look calm and quiet, she also had the occasional good line. “The people at home cannot understand either one of you when you speak over each other I would please ask you to wait until it is the other is finished,” she chided. Of course, she then allowed Kaine to interrupt Pence another billion or so times.
Another Debate, Another Biased Moderator: Quijano Dumps On Trump, Pence

My question is, how do you not "allow" Kaine to keep interrupting? Don't just say "cut the mike" because that has never been done. What was she supposed to do?

What I'd like to know is how a moderator MAKES a candidate stop interrupting and talking over the other? Moderator says, in essence, Stop. Candidate completely ignores, keeps talking, keeps interrupting. Moderator says again, Stop. Again is ignored. What is a moderator to do? I thought she at least tried, by jumping in early and often, although it did no good. Now she is being criticized for interrupting too much.
Is it because she's a woman or because she's too polite? Quijano doesn't have Megyn Kelly's shark-like edge to intimate that she means it when she calls timeout. Is that what happened?

Does anyone remember the Republican primary debates? Now those were cross-talking, interrupting, to where you really couldn't make out what was being said. Last night was small potatoes compared to them.

While Quijano allowed Kaine to make Pence look calm and quiet, she also had the occasional good line. “The people at home cannot understand either one of you when you speak over each other I would please ask you to wait until it is the other is finished,” she chided. Of course, she then allowed Kaine to interrupt Pence another billion or so times.
Another Debate, Another Biased Moderator: Quijano Dumps On Trump, Pence

My question is, how do you not "allow" Kaine to keep interrupting? Don't just say "cut the mike" because that has never been done. What was she supposed to do?

During one of the debates this last year they had a timer with a warning they had 1 minute to wrap it up..

Kaine hates Asians and women. What a disgusting racist misogynist.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

We are all fucked if that happens.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

As in Spain. As in Europe.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

When Tim Kaine and Mike Pence take the stage for their first and only vice presidential debate Tuesday night, CBSN’s Elaine Quijano will be asking the questions. The debate marks the first time a digital network anchor has been selected to moderate a a national debate during a general election presidential campaign, and there are some other things to know about Quijano, too: The CBSN anchor and moderator, who is a second-generation Filipino-American, is also the first Asian-American journalist to moderate a national debate.

Who is Elaine Quijano, moderator of the vice presidential debate?

Yeah, the Philippines were a Spanish colony. Is that too complicated for you to figure out?

Yeah, she's Asian.

Kaine did a great job in outing Pence and his protection of Trump's lies.
all he did was show attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.
Do you really think a vice presidential debate means anything?

They wouldn't have if Kaine had pummeled Pence.
Kaine out trumping the trumperhoids was funny.
This debate means nothing, and was probably watched by few people. Thats typical

Do you call 50 million a few?

all he did was show attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.

if that was this reality, but it isn't.

So you concede that the only reason people like you are treating the VP debate as if it's important is because you think Pence won.
I could care less who "won". It means nothing and nobody watches. If it was important to you, then you gotta be pretty desperate with the way this election is heading

That's what you had hoped. The simple fact is that 50 million people tuned in.

The trumperhoids sure don't like being treated as they treat others.

I have always said the far right and alt right simply can't take what the dish.

They are bullies and cowards and fraidy cats.

Preview

Winners Jake. We are WINNERS!!

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

--LOL

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

It's part of Hillary's war on women. Hillary hates women while Bill simply adores them.

--LOL

--LOL

The OP is a bad joke.

It's part of Hillary's war on women. Hillary hates women while Bill simply adores them.

there is video out of bill groping a flight attendent on tuesday

--LOL

Kaine did a great job in outing Pence and his protection of Trump's lies.

This debate means nothing, and was probably watched by few people. Thats typical

Where does that number come from?

911 was caused by Trump not releasing his taxes.

Trump not releasing his taxes means he hates the military.

Trump not releasing his taxes means he can't stop Russia from taking over the Middle-East.

Trump not releasing his taxes means he likes dictators.

Trump not releasing his taxes means he hates women.

:lame2:

I thought Hillary liked women. As for the Asian, her breasts weren't big enough to deserve Trump's respect.

Where does that number come from?

Wherever ABC News got it from. I don't know how these folks know how many people watch TV shows, ball games and such.

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.
Does anyone vote for a candidate just because of who their vice president will be? Maybe you will be the first!

In light of hillary's health you'd be a fool not to take it into account.
Whats wrong with Hillary's health? Do you know more than he doctor who gave her a clean bill of health. Why don't we see trumps complete medical history? Is that also part of his transparency?

Kaine came across as angry and well trained. Just what you would expect from Hillary's pet dog.

Forum List

Back