Kaiser Permanente Backs Off Patient Mask Mandate After Non-Compliance

Giving in to the trump Nazis refusal to protect others is just fine. But, with COVID season approaching and three new variants discovered, the trump Nazis entering any KP facility should be required to sign a contract absolving Kaiser Permanente of all responsibility if they contract COVID and/or die from the disease. Thirty seconds at the front desk is all the time needed.

Fair is fair.

Soy Jack gonna soy! :laugh2:

UrFuneral.jpg

Giving in to the trump Nazis refusal to protect others is just fine. But, with COVID season approaching and three new variants discovered, the trump Nazis entering any KP facility should be required to sign a contract absolving Kaiser Permanente of all responsibility if they contract COVID and/or die from the disease. Thirty seconds at the front desk is all the time needed.

Fair is fair.

Just as soon as these people can get a written statement from the government that if they have any ill effects from the shot they can sue.

Yea, that will never happen either.

I seriously doubt they'd hire you again, if in fact you ever worked there. Given your degree of animus towards your former employer, can we discern that they fired your ignorant ass??? If so, I doubt they'll be offering you so much as a minimum wage job in future.
Don't need it, thank you.

Did anyone ever tell you you're a nasty piece of work?

I'll bet they won't let you back into the US, that's why you can't keep your crooked little nose out of our politics.

Fair is fair.

122A7702-ABE8-411D-9975-78D53E406CAD.jpeg

Don't need it, thank you.

Did anyone ever tell you you're a nasty piece of work?

I'll bet they won't let you back into the US, that's why you can't keep your crooked little nose out of our politics.

based

Forum List

Back