Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

And what do you base that on?
Countries with better gun control. All of whom make the U.S. look like a fucking shooting gallery.

Like Mexico? Gun control works wonderfully, there.
It works for shit there, but it works great in Japan.

Actually, you are wrong. When the Japanese Yakuza decide that killing is needed, they easily get guns and grenades....I have posted about this several times...the season of the Pineapple they called one Yakuza gang war....they were throwing grenades at each other for fun and profit.....they also throw grenades in Sweden.....along with fully automatic rifles....

9,000? That pales in comparison to other causes of death.
And why would that matter? Oh right, it doesn't.

Oh, so, you don't really give a shit about saving lives. You don't want to own a gun, so you don't want anyone else to own a gun.
I own guns and my concern is deaths by firearms, period.

cars kill 35,000 people a year...in accidents...

Guns, intentionally misused to commit murder.....8,124.

And you worry about guns....

You really are a twit.
You forgot the 20,000 suicides I see...

Guns are for saving and preserving the life of the user....
Save the BS for someone else. Soldiers with guns aren't trying to protect lives, they are talking them. That is why the gun was invented, war.

You've never been in the service, have you?

Its absolutely idiotic to think that soldiers aren't protecting themselves when they kill the enemy.

You kill them, so they don't kill you. See how that works?

And what do you base that on?
Countries with better gun control. All of whom make the U.S. look like a fucking shooting gallery.

Like Mexico? Gun control works wonderfully, there.
It works for shit there, but it works great in Japan.

Actually, you are wrong. When the Japanese Yakuza decide that killing is needed, they easily get guns and grenades....I have posted about this several times...the season of the Pineapple they called one Yakuza gang war....they were throwing grenades at each other for fun and profit.....they also throw grenades in Sweden.....along with fully automatic rifles....
I don't care about criminals having guns, since when they show up with one, they're dead. If they have tanks you still can't have a tank. If they have nukes you still can't have a nuke. Deal with it.

9,000? That pales in comparison to other causes of death.

Oh, so, you don't really give a shit about saving lives. You don't want to own a gun, so you don't want anyone else to own a gun.

You really are a twit.

Do you support assisted suicide?

By the way, I have a muzzle loader, 410 birdgun, crossbow and a 5 shot revolver. No shooting rampages with my arsenal. Most of what I have is for hunting
No shooting rampages?

Your weapons are broken!

:biggrin:
Imagine I shoot someone with a bolt from my crossbow. I have to get the crank out, put the thingy on the string, crank it back, loosen it, take off the crank and put in the next bolt/arrow. It takes me a minute to reload. I would be the worst rampage shooter.

Then there is my muzzle loader. I will blow away one person with it but then 10 people will tackle me before I reload it.

My 410 is a weak shotgun and only a 1 shot.

And I'll be honest. This is my handgun.

So?
I don't think people should be able to buy 10 round clips. If you need 10 shots you hit something you suck and need to take lessons.

And yet again, you don't think they could just have multiple round clips instead? So you say they shouldn't be able to buy 10 round clips, but 9 is ok huh? Why is 9 ok but 10 not?
I say 6 should be the max.

Save the BS for someone else. Soldiers with guns aren't trying to protect lives, they are talking them. That is why the gun was invented, war.

You've never been in the service, have you?

Its absolutely idiotic to think that soldiers are protecting themselves when they kill the enemy.

You kill them, so they don't kill you. See how that works?
A gun is a weapon of war, the only reason it was invented. and I was never stupid enough to be cannon fodder.

No shooting rampages?

Your weapons are broken!

:biggrin:
Imagine I shoot someone with a bolt from my crossbow. I have to get the crank out, put the thingy on the string, crank it back, loosen it, take off the crank and put in the next bolt/arrow. It takes me a minute to reload. I would be the worst rampage shooter.

Then there is my muzzle loader. I will blow away one person with it but then 10 people will tackle me before I reload it.

My 410 is a weak shotgun and only a 1 shot.

And I'll be honest. This is my handgun.

So?
I don't think people should be able to buy 10 round clips. If you need 10 shots you hit something you suck and need to take lessons.

And yet again, you don't think they could just have multiple round clips instead? So you say they shouldn't be able to buy 10 round clips, but 9 is ok huh? Why is 9 ok but 10 not?
I say 6 should be the max.

why 6 and not 5, why 6 and not 7? Why is 6 the arbitrary number to come up with?

And you would be wrong...nothing in the 2nd Amendment permits murder. In fact, the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so that normal, law abiding citizens can stop murder of innocent people....

Try doing some actual research.....your posts will be more interesting.

But nothing makes the job easier than being able to select the weapon of your choice thanks to the second amendment

"Second Amendment: Protecting the rights of murderers for over 200 years"

a person can kill a whole group of pedestrians if they want to by driving their car into a crowd. Does that mean we should ban cars?

When someone REALLY wants to kill someone or kill multiple people, even if all guns dissapeared from the Earth, they will find a way with what they have. Pipe bombs with nails, cars, fertilizer, etc. The only thing that would happen if all guns dissapeared is there would be deaths done in a different way and maybe even more deaths overall.

They could...but except on rare occasions, they don't
But they do use a gun to the tune of 30,000 gun deaths a year

There aren't 30 thousand gun murders in this country a year.
About 9k I believe. The rest are accidents and suicides, 20,000 of them.

In 2014...in a country with 357,000,000 million guns in private hands, there were 8,124 gun murders. The majority committed by violent career crimnals, using illegal guns, illegally to commit murder mostly against other criminals.....guns they were not allowed to carry or own.

There were in 2013..... at a time of 320,000,000 guns in private hands... 505 accidental gun deaths...

And the rest were intentional suicide...

21,000 suicide by gun...

19,700 or so suicide by other means......

You really are a twit.

Do you support assisted suicide?
Yes, and that's an entirely different thing. Do you support the Death Penalty?

Yet another citizen enjoying his second amendment freedoms

A small price to pay

And you would be wrong...nothing in the 2nd Amendment permits murder. In fact, the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so that normal, law abiding citizens can stop murder of innocent people....

But nothing makes the job easier than being able to select the weapon of your choice thanks to the second amendment

a person can kill a whole group of pedestrians if they want to by driving their car into a crowd. Does that mean we should ban cars?

When someone REALLY wants to kill someone or kill multiple people, even if all guns dissapeared from the Earth, they will find a way with what they have. Pipe bombs with nails, cars, fertilizer, etc. The only thing that would happen if all guns dissapeared is there would be deaths done in a different way and maybe even more deaths overall.

30,000 dead thanks to guns

In 2014...in a country with 357,000,000 million guns in private hands, there were 8,124 gun murders. The majority committed by violent career crimnals, using illegal guns, illegally to commit murder mostly against other criminals.....guns they were not allowed to carry or own.

There were in 2013..... at a time of 320,000,000 guns in private hands... 505 accidental gun deaths...

21,000 suicide by gun...

Too many guns, too many gun deaths. Clear now?

How do you know, there hasn't been a full ban on guns in the U.S. so how do you know it would be a "rare" occasion if they couldn't get a gun?

The places where guns are banned, have the highest murder rates.

Exactly, but let's say in a hypothetical world all guns dissapeared people would still find a way to kill people and kill multiple people. The point being is that the gun is not the problem, the person is.

There was a period in human history where guns did not exist....and mass slaughter of innocents was common.....see the Siege of Merv by the mongols.....

And more than half the population of the world was slave to the other half......because the weak could not fight the strong.....

Guns freed men and women from slavery....

That is the primary reason the left hates guns...they prefer the slavery of other men and women......

30,000 dead thanks to guns

No, it's thanks to concious decisions made by humans.

21,000 suicide by gun...

1,500,000 violent crimes stopped.

356,991,876 million guns in private hands not used for crime.

8,124 gun murders.....

Typical that a lefty like you can't understand basic math and the size difference between numbers.....

How do you know, there hasn't been a full ban on guns in the U.S. so how do you know it would be a "rare" occasion if they couldn't get a gun?

The places where guns are banned, have the highest murder rates.

Exactly, but let's say in a hypothetical world all guns dissapeared people would still find a way to kill people and kill multiple people. The point being is that the gun is not the problem, the person is.

There was a period in human history where guns did not exist....and mass slaughter of innocents was common.....see the Siege of Merv by the mongols.....

And more than half the population of the world was slave to the other half......because the weak could not fight the strong.....

Guns freed men and women from slavery....

That is the primary reason the left hates guns...they prefer the slavery of other men and women......
Utter bullshit, utter. What is it that makes you so fearful of the world that you cling to these deadly toys of yours? Man up.

Yet another citizen enjoying his second amendment freedoms

A small price to pay

Wow....you really are stupid. And with every post you show how stupid you are........

Each year, according to bill clinton with research supported by Obama's CDC, Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times.....saving lives in the process.

That a criminal uses a gun illegally to commit murder seems to be beyond your understanding. That governments, the very groups that anti gunners think should be the only ones with guns have murdered well over 100 million people in the modern period....and that justifies disarming 356,991,876 million guns in private hands......is really just the simplistic thinking of someone whose brain has not developed past the age of 12.

Still trying to sell that bogus 1.5 million number.......didn't work before, doesn't work now

wrong.....most U.S. soldiers never fire their weapons and they keep enemies from attacking us every single day..without firing a shot. Dittos the police, who keep the peace every single day and almost all of them will never use their guns or fire them......

YOu don't really think deeply about things do you?

21,000 suicide by gun...

1,500,000 violent crimes stopped.

356,991,876 million guns in private hands not used for crime.

8,124 gun murders.....

Typical that a lefty like you can't understand basic math and the size difference between numbers.....
The number of guns could ten times higher and the number of deaths ten times lower and my position Would Not Change! Save your BS.

Forum List

Back