Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

They could...but except on rare occasions, they don't
But they do use a gun to the tune of 30,000 gun deaths a year

How do you know, there hasn't been a full ban on guns in the U.S. so how do you know it would be a "rare" occasion if they couldn't get a gun?

The places where guns are banned, have the highest murder rates.
Entirely untrue. And this is about gun murders, not murders period.

If there were no more cars, there would be no more vehicle homicides. That doesn't mean there would be less murders.
The total murder rate is also not what we are discussing. Would club and knife murders go up? Sure, but not as much as gun murders would go down.

And what do you base that on?

a person can kill a whole group of pedestrians if they want to by driving their car into a crowd. Does that mean we should ban cars?

When someone REALLY wants to kill someone or kill multiple people, even if all guns dissapeared from the Earth, they will find a way with what they have. Pipe bombs with nails, cars, fertilizer, etc. The only thing that would happen if all guns dissapeared is there would be deaths done in a different way and maybe even more deaths overall.

How do you know, there hasn't been a full ban on guns in the U.S. so how do you know it would be a "rare" occasion if they couldn't get a gun?

Exactly, but let's say in a hypothetical world all guns dissapeared people would still find a way to kill people and kill multiple people. The point being is that the gun is not the problem, the person is.

You're right. People have been murdering each other since someone figured out to whittle a sharp point into the end of a stick.
I don't need a pointy stick.

Yet another citizen enjoying his second amendment freedoms

A small price to pay

And you would be wrong...nothing in the 2nd Amendment permits murder. In fact, the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so that normal, law abiding citizens can stop murder of innocent people....

Try doing some actual research.....your posts will be more interesting.

But nothing makes the job easier than being able to select the weapon of your choice thanks to the second amendment

"Second Amendment: Protecting the rights of murderers for over 200 years"

Wow....you really are stupid. And with every post you show how stupid you are........

Each year, according to bill clinton with research supported by Obama's CDC, Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times.....saving lives in the process.

That a criminal uses a gun illegally to commit murder seems to be beyond your understanding. That governments, the very groups that anti gunners think should be the only ones with guns have murdered well over 100 million people in the modern period....and that justifies disarming 356,991,876 million guns in private hands......is really just the simplistic thinking of someone whose brain has not developed past the age of 12.

When the time is right???

Why not now? You don't need a gun. You can hunt with a crossbow. So....why don't you get rid of your guns and practice what you preach???? Now is as good a time as any.

I KNOW the answer. You just won't say it.
When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.
By the way, I have a muzzle loader, 410 birdgun, crossbow and a 5 shot revolver. No shooting rampages with my arsenal. Most of what I have is for hunting
No shooting rampages?

Your weapons are broken!

:biggrin:
Imagine I shoot someone with a bolt from my crossbow. I have to get the crank out, put the thingy on the string, crank it back, loosen it, take off the crank and put in the next bolt/arrow. It takes me a minute to reload. I would be the worst rampage shooter.

Then there is my muzzle loader. I will blow away one person with it but then 10 people will tackle me before I reload it.

My 410 is a weak shotgun and only a 1 shot.

And I'll be honest. This is my handgun.

So?
I don't think people should be able to buy 10 round clips. If you need 10 shots you hit something you suck and need to take lessons.

Entirely untrue. And this is about gun murders, not murders period.

If there were no more cars, there would be no more vehicle homicides. That doesn't mean there would be less murders.
The total murder rate is also not what we are discussing. Would club and knife murders go up? Sure, but not as much as gun murders would go down.

How do you know? Any data to use for comparison?

There a milli8n people murdered during the Rwandan Genocide. Most were killed with machetes.

Now, let's see your evidence that you're right.

Exactly, but let's say in a hypothetical world all guns dissapeared people would still find a way to kill people and kill multiple people.
Yes, but it would be rare. Guns make it easy, far too easy. Guns are for killing, boys.

Guns are for saving and preserving the life of the user...that is why they were created....and they have done so since they first were invented......they changed the dynamic of the world....the weak were finally equal to the strong and civilization was no longer based on the strong enslaving the weak....

Thank you to the individuals who invented guns.

When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.
By the way, I have a muzzle loader, 410 birdgun, crossbow and a 5 shot revolver. No shooting rampages with my arsenal. Most of what I have is for hunting
No shooting rampages?

Your weapons are broken!

Imagine I shoot someone with a bolt from my crossbow. I have to get the crank out, put the thingy on the string, crank it back, loosen it, take off the crank and put in the next bolt/arrow. It takes me a minute to reload. I would be the worst rampage shooter.

Then there is my muzzle loader. I will blow away one person with it but then 10 people will tackle me before I reload it.

So?
I don't think people should be able to buy 10 round clips. If you need 10 shots you hit something you suck and need to take lessons.

Thank God we live in a country where we don't live our lives by what you think. Right?

No shooting rampages?

Your weapons are broken!

So?

And yet again, you don't think they could just have multiple round clips instead? So you say they shouldn't be able to buy 10 round clips, but 9 is ok huh? Why is 9 ok but 10 not?

Countries with better gun control. All of whom make the U.S. look like a fucking shooting gallery.

Wrong.....not one of those countries can keep guns out of the hands of their criminals....not Japan, not Europe, or Australia........what keeps those countries from having higher gun murder rates....their criminals do not murder people as often as our criminals do. I have posted over and over how easily Europeans, Japanese and Australia criminals get guns.....in fact the European criminals prefer fully automatic rifles above other guns.....and even in Japan they enjoy throwing grenades at each other when they decide to actually murder each other.......

It isn't access to guns...since the criminals of all those countries get guns easily....it is the decision to actually murder people that makes the difference...

9,000? That pales in comparison to other causes of death.
And why would that matter? Oh right, it doesn't.

Oh, so, you don't really give a shit about saving lives. You don't want to own a gun, so you don't want anyone else to own a gun.
I own guns and my concern is deaths by firearms, period.

cars kill 35,000 people a year...in accidents...

Guns, intentionally misused to commit murder.....8,124.

And you worry about guns....

You really are a twit.

Countries with better gun control. All of whom make the U.S. look like a fucking shooting gallery.

Wrong.....not one of those countries can keep guns out of the hands of their criminals....not Japan, not Europe, or Australia........what keeps those countries from having higher gun murder rates....their criminals do not murder people as often as our criminals do. I have posted over and over how easily Europeans, Japanese and Australia criminals get guns.....in fact the European criminals prefer fully automatic rifles above other guns.....and even in Japan they enjoy throwing grenades at each other when they decide to actually murder each other.......

It isn't access to guns...since the criminals of all those countries get guns easily....it is the decision to actually murder people that makes the difference...
Under my gun control just holding a gun, while not in uniform, means you are already dead, no questions asked.

Forum List

Back