Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

Yet another citizen enjoying his second amendment freedoms

A small price to pay

And you would be wrong...nothing in the 2nd Amendment permits murder. In fact, the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so that normal, law abiding citizens can stop murder of innocent people....

Try doing some actual research.....your posts will be more interesting.

One should only hunt with a gun, they're good at killing things, which is why they were invented.

But you don't need one. A crossbow does just fine.

So get rid of yours. Hypocrite.
When the time is right, and stop being a child scared you'll lose your deadly toys. It's annoying.

When the time is right???

Why not now? You don't need a gun. You can hunt with a crossbow. So....why don't you get rid of your guns and practice what you preach???? Now is as good a time as any.

I KNOW the answer. You just won't say it.
When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.

Its your last response because you're getting your ass kicked and being made to look like a typical liberal hypocrite.

You want all guns confiscated but you own guns because you hunt.
You don't need a gun to hunt. A crossbow works just fine. Humans have hunted for thousands of years...mostly without guns.

So....you want everyones guns gone....yet you own guns that you don't need....and you refuse to get rid of your guns.

Total hypocrite.
I'm thinking he has never held a firearm.

But he does fondle his squirt gun.

One should only hunt with a gun, they're good at killing things, which is why they were invented.

When the time is right, and stop being a child scared you'll lose your deadly toys. It's annoying.

Why not now? You don't need a gun. You can hunt with a crossbow. So....why don't you get rid of your guns and practice what you preach???? Now is as good a time as any.

When I need to kill something, and this is the last response on this, a gun is the very best weapon. It's why we invented them. Done.
By the way, I have a muzzle loader, 410 birdgun, crossbow and a 5 shot revolver. No shooting rampages with my arsenal. Most of what I have is for hunting
No shooting rampages?

Your weapons are broken!

:biggrin:

I get it. You're frustrated. People like to solve problems but you aren't going to solve this one.

Criminals and nuts will always be able to get their hands on guns and the cops won't always be there to keep you safe.

I see no problem if thousands more Michiganders get their ccw's. We've already had thousands take the class and incidents haven't increased as far as I know.

Us American are sheep walking around with our guns unloaded and locked up at home.

Meanwhile criminals are locked and loaded
In my gun control, just having a gun in your hand, while not in uniform, means you already dead, no questions asked.
In my gun control, hold the firearm with both hands and drop the subject with one shot, with or without a uniform.

I don't like wasting ammo.

Does working for AIG automatically make one an American? :dunno:

By the way, I have a muzzle loader, 410 birdgun, crossbow and a 5 shot revolver. No shooting rampages with my arsenal. Most of what I have is for hunting
No shooting rampages?

Your weapons are broken!

:biggrin:
Imagine I shoot someone with a bolt from my crossbow. I have to get the crank out, put the thingy on the string, crank it back, loosen it, take off the crank and put in the next bolt/arrow. It takes me a minute to reload. I would be the worst rampage shooter.

Then there is my muzzle loader. I will blow away one person with it but then 10 people will tackle me before I reload it.

My 410 is a weak shotgun and only a 1 shot.

And I'll be honest. This is my handgun.

I get it. You're frustrated. People like to solve problems but you aren't going to solve this one.

Criminals and nuts will always be able to get their hands on guns and the cops won't always be there to keep you safe.

I see no problem if thousands more Michiganders get their ccw's. We've already had thousands take the class and incidents haven't increased as far as I know.

Us American are sheep walking around with our guns unloaded and locked up at home.

Meanwhile criminals are locked and loaded
In my gun control, just having a gun in your hand, while not in uniform, means you already dead, no questions asked.
In my gun control, hold the firearm with both hands and drop the subject with one shot, with or without a uniform.

I don't like wasting ammo.
Can you imagine driving around shooting people with your crossbow? OMG! My crossbow is really powerful. Imagine someone just gets shot in the head or neck or chest with an arrow/bolt.

Did you see Revenance? They have a great scene at the beginning of the movie where this guy is talking and next thing you know an arrow is through his neck.

A small price to pay

And you would be wrong...nothing in the 2nd Amendment permits murder. In fact, the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so that normal, law abiding citizens can stop murder of innocent people....

But nothing makes the job easier than being able to select the weapon of your choice thanks to the second amendment

"Second Amendment: Protecting the rights of murderers for over 200 years"

A small price to pay

But nothing makes the job easier than being able to select the weapon of your choice thanks to the second amendment

Isn't America wonderful?

A small price to pay

a person can kill a whole group of pedestrians if they want to by driving their car into a crowd. Does that mean we should ban cars?

When someone REALLY wants to kill someone or kill multiple people, even if all guns dissapeared from the Earth, they will find a way with what they have. Pipe bombs with nails, cars, fertilizer, etc. The only thing that would happen if all guns dissapeared is there would be deaths done in a different way and maybe even more deaths overall.

His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Your people wrote it? Ah. Well....I assume your people favor slavery then. Which is true....Democrats have been the most racist assholes in America for over 200 years.
They were fine with it then. Never said they were perfect. My family owned slaves. Women and children were also property then. It's American history...
so are all of these incidents now.

His guns were functional but he was not. Did the human with the gun kill? Or did the gun with a human? If you take the human factor out you remove the death.
If you take the gun out that also works. My choice, both.

You're the reason we have a constitution. The Founders knew you would show up sooner, or later.
My people wrote it, it just needs to be updated to deal with the fact almost no one needs a gun anymore.

Your people wrote it? Ah. Well....I assume your people favor slavery then. Which is true....Democrats have been the most racist assholes in America for over 200 years.
They were fine with it then. Never said they were perfect. My family owned slaves. Women and children were also property then. It's American history...
but we live in the US via a constitution, do you disagree with the constitution?

A small price to pay

a person can kill a whole group of pedestrians if they want to by driving their car into a crowd. Does that mean we should ban cars?

When someone REALLY wants to kill someone or kill multiple people, even if all guns dissapeared from the Earth, they will find a way with what they have. Pipe bombs with nails, cars, fertilizer, etc. The only thing that would happen if all guns dissapeared is there would be deaths done in a different way and maybe even more deaths overall.

They could...but except on rare occasions, they don't
But they do use a gun to the tune of 30,000 gun deaths a year

A small price to pay

They could...but except on rare occasions, they don't
But they do use a gun to the tune of 30,000 gun deaths a year

There aren't 30 thousand gun murders in this country a year.

Forum List

Back