Kamala Harris Being Interviewed Inadvertently Reveals Biden Is Going To Be A Two Year President

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
She slipped up and it's telling what she said:

"Joe Biden is strong and history is gonna show that EVEN just in his two years that he accomplished through his presidency more than most administrations could have hoped for,” Harris said.

He’s not going to be a two-term president — he’s going to be a two-year president. That’s what she’s expecting.

I'm no fan of Biden or Harris ... but, Man, that is just reaching.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

"Joe Biden is strong and history is gonna show that EVEN just in his two years that he accomplished through his presidency more than most administrations could have hoped for,” Harris said.

He’s not going to be a two-term president — he’s going to be a two-year president. That’s what she’s expecting.

That explains why Biden had those Freudian slips where he referred to Harris as "President Harris."

Dementia or not, I bet he understands his days in office are numbered. Why else would he have gone full on passing as much legislation as he could, from day one?

I’ve said from the beginning the Dems are using him as a political suicide bomber. He will do the most damage and take the blame, then step down. Whether that is one term or half term.

I’ve said from the beginning the Dems are using him as a political suicide bomber. He will do the most damage and take the blame, then step down. Whether that is one term or half term.

He's leading the charge because he's "Uncle Joe." A kindly old gentleman with a smile and a quick comeback. One who can be trusted because...well dog gone it, he's just like Grampa. But he also drives a Corvette, so he's hip, cool, and edgy. Know what I mean man?

That was the image being foisted on those "51 million" voters who fell for it hook, line, and sinker. And even though his policies are bringing ruin and damnation on this nation, his cult-like voters don't care.

Because he's "Uncle Joe."

That explains why Biden had those Freudian slips where he referred to Harris as "President Harris."

Dementia or not, I bet he understands his days in office are numbered. Why else would he have gone full on passing as much legislation as he could, from day one?
Precisely. You hit the nail on the head.

I think you've kind of twisted her words and meaning.

Forum List

Back