🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris calls Kavanaugh's pocket constitution "that book you carry"

The Democrats do not want Kavanaugh in due to the fact he is going to take away rights from women they worked hard for, and most of the citizens do not want him in due to the fact he cares more about a business than the consumer, he needs to read that book he carries.

The Democrats do not want Kavanaugh in due to the fact he is going to take away rights from women they worked hard for, and most of the citizens do not want him in due to the fact he cares more about a business than the consumer, he needs to read that book he carries.
You don't want him because he isn't in your pocket.

Too bad.

She'd be wise to read it and learn what it says...I doubt she has or does either

Maybe you should read it.

Maybe all of you should

I have. I sure do not read the second amendment that everyone should carry a semi automatic weapon, or no laws should be made in the use of a firearm.

Also the President should not be above investigation, he is a citizen like the rest of us. He needs to read that "book he carries".

Give it a rest you loons would oppose anyone Trump nominated and you know it.

You mean like the GOP never even questioned Garland. Yes Kavanaugh should not be voted in, he is not pro the book he carries around.

The Democrats do not want Kavanaugh in due to the fact he is going to take away rights from women they worked hard for…

Be honest about what you mean here. You are talking about the “right” to kill innocent children in cold blood. You are talking about abortion—an evil that dwarfs that of the Nazi Holocaust. You're talking about the brutal murder of tens of millions of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings. Your fear is that Mr. Kavanaugh might help put an end to this.

You mean like the GOP never even questioned Garland. Yes Kavanaugh should not be voted in, he is not pro the book he carries around.

He's going to be....suck it

She'd be wise to read it and learn what it says...I doubt she has or does either
Have someone read it to her.

And she still wouldn't grasp it.

I was listening to a program on the tube last night and they were discussing Roe vs Wade, how it may be one of the most poorly written decisions by SCOTUS in history. Based on loose interpretations of the Constitution. Really interesting program on OAN, I'm really liking that channel

Last edited:
The Democrats do not want Kavanaugh in due to the fact he is going to take away rights from women they worked hard for…

Be honest about what you mean here. You are talking about the “right” to kill innocent children in cold blood. You are talking about abortion—an evil that dwarfs that of the Nazi Holocaust. You're talking about the brutal murder of tens of millions of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings. Your fear is that Mr. Kavanaugh might help put an end to this.

I am pro choice for abortion up till 24 weeks and I am proud of the fact, and Mr. Kavanaugh the BC and IUD are not abortifacients , they prevent pregnancies. Obvious he is in support of so called fake Christian companies and ins companies not covering the BC pill.

When I want an opinion from a male on women's abortive rights , I ask for it. Its always the men who are anti abortion, maybe we should give you pills to make you a eunuch till marriage, not covered by insurance of course.

Forum List

Back