Kamala Harris' Chances of Becoming President Soar With Bookmakers

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wonder how many times during a debate with Trump, would she start her 'Kackling Kamala' routine?

I can see it now..................................'Israel needs hahahahahahaha to end it's hahahahahahahaha genocide.
'Americans hahahahahahaha need to stop buying automobiles hahahahahahaha that consume hahahahahahahahaha fossil fuels'

The odds of Vice President Kamala Harris winning the 2024 presidential election have surged over the past 24 hours with leading bookmakers amid ongoing concerns about the age and mental fitness of President Joe Biden.

On Tuesday, the odds on Harris winning in November were 16/1 (5.9 percent) with Bet 365 and William Hill, but these had improved substantially to 7/1 (12.5 percent) and 9/1 (10 percent) by 3 a.m. ET on Wednesday, according to betting amalgamation website Oddschecker. Over the same period, Harris' odds of victory increased from 20/1 (4.8 percent) to 8/1 (11.1 percent), according to Sky Bet, another prominent bookie.

We endorse this course of action.
IMG_0092.jpeg

Wow, wasn't that long ago Kamala had such poor numbers she dropped out of the Presidential primary, now she's the most qualified for the job?

Well, they “judges” just locked in at least 100K+ no ID, no fault, online ballots to the “indefinitely confined” in WISC. Alzhiemers, comatose…..no problem. They will fill it out for you.

I wonder how many times during a debate with Trump, would she start her 'Kackling Kamala' routine?

I can see it now..................................'Israel needs hahahahahahaha to end it's hahahahahahahaha genocide.
'Americans hahahahahahaha need to stop buying automobiles hahahahahahaha that consume hahahahahahahahaha fossil fuels'

play this the first five minutes

Kamala is now more favorable than creepy in demofks brains. hahahaahhaahahahahahaha. She didn't even make it in the top five in 2020. hahahahaahahha. She's even better against trump now!!!!! holy fk when desperation levels are reached, they make up all kinds of shitola.

If I were Trump I would declare the September debate off. He only agreed to it if Biden was the nominee.

Forum List

Back