Kamala Harris Equates Jan 6 with Pearl Harbor and 9/11

It's been 14 months, and no one has proven any mass fraud claims in court.

Hmmm...

Just another Trump hoax perpetrated on his low IQ supporters.

The difference between 9/11 and 1/6 is that Trump achieved more damage to the Capitol than Osama bin Laden did.

1641573731315.png

This is the damage that happened in the Capitol on 9/11 along with the 189 men and women who died here.

You should shut the fuck up.

She is, of course, correct.

9/11 was a unique terrorist attack
Dec. 7th was a unique military attack
Jan. 6th was a unique domestic attack

All of them will never be forgotten.

Totally reminds me of Pearl Harbor

Pic.jpg

Republicans had a chance to rescue their party on Jan 6

While they were hiding in their bunker as an angry mob stormed the Capitol, they had a chance to send the mob a message……We don’t support what you did
Instead, they emerged from hiding and voted the way the mob wanted them to.

Republicans had a chance to send Trump packing and impeach him for sending a mob to attack the Capitol. Instead, they blindly protected him.

After Jan 6, they had a chance to disavow what Trump did after the election. Instead, they supported Trump in restricting absentee voting, early voting and allowing state legislatures to overturn the vote.

In Arizona, Republicans supported a senseless audit to give the impression the election was corrupt.

Republicans blocked a chance to have a bipartisan commission investigate Jan 6 and refused documentation and testimony

When given the chance to stand up for America or defend Trump.
They stood firmly behind Trump

Sadly, the Grand Old Party is anything but Grand

When given a chance to stand up for Democracy, they chose to stand behind Trump

January 6 was an attack by those claiming to be Americans

January 6th shouldn't have happened and you'll find few people who feel otherwise. What I'm not buying into is your political opportunism and fake crocodile tears. January 6th will not spare your party in the midterm elections.

The GOP is extinct. It is now the Trump cult of personality.

Republicans had the chance to rescue their party and stand behind American values

They chose to defend Trump

That was the Pentagon you moron
Tell me again where the Pentagon is located?

Moron.

Unless you and the other dipshit are being so literal that your statement about damage to the capitol has zero meaning. In that context if someone fell down the steps of the Capitol Building and bled on the carpet, they would have done more "damage to the capitol" than Bin Laden.

January 6th shouldn't have happened and you'll find few people who feel otherwise. What I'm not buying into is your political opportunism and fake crocodile tears. January 6th will not spare your party in the midterm elections.
Far from true

When given a chance to condemn those who participated in Jan 6 and the man who caused it they minimized the event, denied culpability and perpetrated the lie that caused it they turned the other way

Last edited:

Forum List

Back