Kamala Harris’ father drops another big bombshell. Kamala Harris family owned slaves

No one from my family owned slaves, I blame her

How exactly do you blame her for something one of her ancestors did?

Don't get me wrong, I have no interest in ever seeing this hag as Vice President, but blaming her for something she had zero control over is stupid...
The same way BLM blames me for what Kamala Harris ancestors did?

See kid this works both ways and we will not be using bricks

So quick someone erect a statue of Kamala so BLM can rip it down.

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).
Ok.....that might pull in a few Righties.

The Fact that she is a fascist will more than likely offset that.

Turn the race-baiting up to "11", Trump cultists! We Democrats want even more votes, so we want you to race-bait like you've never race-baited before! This is good start.

You believe that her father is a Trump Supporter?
He could be, I dunno.

So quick someone erect a statue of Kamala so BLM can rip it down.

Donald Harris, the father of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), revealed that his presidential hopeful daughter is descended from Jamaican plantation slave owners.

Donald Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, is Jamaican. In an essay published on Jamaica Global Online, he revealed his family's history.

An excerpt of the essay, which was titled, "Reflections of a Jamaican Father," stated:

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown's Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural 'produce' exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown's Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

Even if that's true, Kamala Harris can hardly be blamed for it.

Besides, there are so many other reasons this gash is a piece of shit...
Tell BLM that.

If the PC zealots want to play the game, sometimes it will come back and bite them on the ass.

That's what they get for playing games.
If you do the research you find that Hamilton Brown owned a black slave he routinely forced to have sex with who birthed a child. Hamilton Brown was white. As usual the right runs off at the mouth with half the story and you accommodate them with a false equivalence. These are the same people who you have documented proof of their racism, yet you condemn the so called left for opposing it. There is no such thing as PC and those wanting to play games by making disingenuous claims will lose.
One couldn't be more disingenuous than to claim that "there is no such thing as PC".

That's as ridiculous and absurd as those claiming "there is no such thing as white racism".

Yet another example of how similar and destructive the two ends can be in their behaviors.
No you're just an idiot that sticks his finger in the air a makes an opinion based on the direction the wind is blowing. There is such a thing as white racism. It's documented in law and policy. There is no such thing as political correctness, that's a bullshit term created by Rush Limbaugh to denigrate people who don't hold white conservative bigoted or racist views. And if you think differently consider what people call politically correct.

Look at the crap you wrote about Harris. You ran your mouth about PC when in fact her father is a descendant of a child born from rape. Yeah she descended from a slaveowner but it wasn't by choice. That's not mentioned by the right. Or you. And this is how the lunacy works.

Don't get me wrong, I have no interest in ever seeing this hag as Vice President, but blaming her for something she had zero control over is stupid...

When will whites like you drop that dumb ass line? Kamala Harris ancestors lived in Jamaica. She is descended from a child born from rape. So there is no both ways and the white racism you exhibit now can't be blamed on your ancestors.

And the fact that BLM does it is remarkably stupid and ignorant.

Forgive me for choosing not to go down the path of ignorance and stupidity, as well, but you do you...

KDS. It's already real. This thread demonstrates that.
slave owner, shame on her. she should be removed.
She is a descendant of a birth caused by a slaveowner who raped a female slave. Now just think about that.
hahahahahaha you think i'm a fool son, your attempt to justify slave ownership is hilarious. she should be removed by demofk law.

If the PC zealots want to play the game, sometimes it will come back and bite them on the ass.

That's what they get for playing games.
If you do the research you find that Hamilton Brown owned a black slave he routinely forced to have sex with who birthed a child. Hamilton Brown was white. As usual the right runs off at the mouth with half the story and you accommodate them with a false equivalence. These are the same people who you have documented proof of their racism, yet you condemn the so called left for opposing it. There is no such thing as PC and those wanting to play games by making disingenuous claims will lose.
One couldn't be more disingenuous than to claim that "there is no such thing as PC".

That's as ridiculous and absurd as those claiming "there is no such thing as white racism".

Yet another example of how similar and destructive the two ends can be in their behaviors.
No you're just an idiot that sticks his finger in the air a makes an opinion based on the direction the wind is blowing. There is such a thing as white racism. It's documented in law and policy. There is no such thing as political correctness, that's a bullshit term created by Rush Limbaugh to denigrate people who don't hold white conservative bigoted or racist views. And if you think differently consider what people call politically correct.

Look at the crap you wrote about Harris. You ran your mouth about PC when in fact her father is a descendant of a child born from rape. Yeah she descended from a slaveowner but it wasn't by choice. That's not mentioned by the right. Or you. And this is how the lunacy works.
LIAR!!!!

You idiots never come up with anything original.

We never said it was original. After all, ODS came first, and the Trump cult copied that.

However, we use such terms in very different way than you use them.

Whenever anyone criticizes DearLeaderTrump and you can't respond, you piss yourself and then reflexively yell "TDS!". That is, it's your signal that you've been whupped by a liberal again.

We use as a tool of truth. Look at most of the Trump cult is mindlessly screaming "Whore!" at Harris now. They're out of their minds, so "KDS" is a very accurate description of Trump cult behavior.

Forum List

Back