Kamala Harris flipping on campaign promise to decriminalize marijuana ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It looks that way.

1617510120852.png

Does Vice President Kamala Harris still support legalizing marijuana? According to a short passage buried in a new Bloomberg report about efforts to appoint a new top White House drug policy official, the answer seems to be no.

Harris, who sponsored a comprehensive Senate bill to end federal cannabis prohibition in 2019, has now reportedly adopted the same position as President Joe Biden, who opposes legalization, the outlet reported on Monday.

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.

Last edited:
Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects
There are medical benefits to Cannabis that are undeniable. If we didn't have millions of people with debilitating pain or seizures or other terrible problems then I would agree with you. But I know several people who rely on Cannabis products that help immensely with managing their pain without more powerful narcotics.

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects. Same with alcohol. Alcohol is a disinfectant - a cleaner - that's all. The myths all around drugs are bullshit stories from drug addicts and alcoholics.
You're correct about alcohol and 100% wrong about weed, Peter Pan.

Your miserable life and death - while I'll fly away easily without sorrow and pain.

Your miserable life and death.
Even in any sort of coherent context, your statement
makes no sense.

Cannabis is an extremely dangerous drug. It kills brains. No one needs it - for nothing. It has always only bad negative effects
There are medical benefits to Cannabis that are undeniable.

:lol:

If we didn't have millions of people with debilitating pain or seizures or other terrible problems then I would agree with you. But I know several people who rely on Cannabis products that help immensely with managing their pain without more powerful narcotics.

Not any serios medical study worldwide was able to verify only one of the positive effects, which people say about Cannabis. Whishful thinking, self-fulfilling prophecies and placebo effects as well as nocebo effects - that's all what a serios medical research found out up to now.

And it was never forbidden to use the substance THC or any other substance of drugs in medical products.

Last edited:

makes no sense.

Now you know why the dude is 100% against drugs and alcohol. He's already incoherent dead straight. :smoke:

If we didn't have millions of people with debilitating pain or seizures or other terrible problems then I would agree with you. But I know several people who rely on Cannabis products that help immensely with managing their pain without more powerful narcotics.

Not any serios medical study worldwide was able to verify only one of the positive effects, which people say about Cannabis. Whishful thinking, self-fulfilling prophecies and placebo effects as well as nocebo effects - that's all what a serios medical research found out up to now.

And it was never forbidden to use the substance THC or any other substance of drugs in medical products.

What you think here will cause your own miserable life and death - while a Peter Pan like I will fly away easily without sorrow and pain.

makes no sense.

Now you know why the dude is 100% against drugs and alcohol. He's already incoherent dead straight. :smoke:
Lost brain in drugs.

Thank you Dr Pfizer.:auiqs.jpg:

The company Pfizer fights for legalizing cannabis in the USA? Why?

The company Pfizer fights for legalizing cannabis in the USA? Why?
No they don't --exactly the opposite.
..while I'll fly away easily without sorrow and pain.
Out of curiosity, what do you think about veterans coming home with PTSD becoming addicted to pharmaceutical drugs because the VA can't prescribe cannabis which is proven to be safer and more effective?

You are wrong. You deny obvious benefits of Cannabis to real people by hiding behind "studies" that you cherry pick. It's fine if you have a bias against drugs or alcohol. Don't extend your bias to make claims that are wrong. I personally do not touch weed, but I recognize the obvious benefits.

Pot is a debilitating drug for some people. The idea that pot users feel they can subject others to their pot smoke in public is really creepy. Blowing pot residue into babies in car seats and strollers. Creepy.
I never smoke in public, and never did it around my children or any others.
Pot addicts are some of the most close-minded, intolerant people on the planet.
In abject denial.
Of the wide variety of people I've known, cannabis users are the most tolerant and most open-minded people on the planet. If everyone got high there would be no more war....let that sink in awhile.

Forum List

Back