🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris: Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' law prevents teachers from being 'Able to Love Openly'

I’m so old I remember when reading, writing, math, history, and science were important in school. Even shop classes.
I can’t grasp why Democrats and homosexuals are always being accused of being groomers.

Straight BS and everyone can see this. There is no reason EVER to "teach 'people'" (that would be children) about being ANY sexuality through the THIRD GRADE. That's frankly repulsive. And I have been teaching Pre-Kind through 5th grade since the early 90s.

There is so much truth and beauty to teach children at an age with they have to learn SO much. They are so little and young we start with seasons in kindergarten--weather, seasons, days and months, etc. It's a perversion to think of teaching them these things.

No. No. NO.

when I was in school the only time I can recall anything resembling" heterosexuality in articles of education" [not sure that is even a real thing] was in science class when the science was allowed to tell us that "opposites attract"
...the science would then show opposite poles, [north and south in case you had macramé that day] on magnets and how they would be drawn to one another, then the science would show us how poles of the same polarity [n-n or s-s] would reject one another! the lesson was that opposites attracting is the scientific norm.
...what do you make of the science? [I only ask because I know it will take some serious pretzel logic to try and make it fit the TV narrative of the times]
You can get human sexuality stories from the Bible.

Straight BS and everyone can see this. There is no reason EVER to "teach 'people'" (that would be children) about being ANY sexuality through the THIRD GRADE. That's frankly repulsive. And I have been teaching Pre-Kind through 5th grade since the early 90s.

There is so much truth and beauty to teach children at an age with they have to learn SO much. They are so little and young we start with seasons in kindergarten--weather, seasons, days and months, etc. It's a perversion to think of teaching them these things.

No. No. NO.
Harris is a child abusing monster.

A Teacher’s job is to teach students thinking, reading, writing, critical analytics, math and science regardless if they are heterosexual or identify with one or more letters of LGBTQ. It is not to teach how they “feel” and love.
My late husband quit teaching (sixth grade) back in the early 80's when they started telling him he was teaching too much in the way of "values" -- that he needed to stick to just the academics. He'd roll over in his grave if he knew what teachers are getting away with these days.

Ineligible lying Harris proves her moral degeneracy yet again. When a liberal says ‘love’, they’re talking about pedophilia, sodomy and every other kind of indescribable perversion. Seriously, where do teachers get the time during the day to love openly when they’re suppose to be teaching ?

Today's class:
Teacher: Boys and girls, today I'm going to teach you how speed is sometimes needed to achieve success in your endeavors. So, Mr Wilson here is going to try to throw me and blow me before I can trick him and dick him. Any questions?

Class:

1658776801680.png

They act just like straight couples that are horny if they are attracted to each other.
First, they don't need to be attracted to each other as it is all about the deviant sex acts. With a lot more sex acts outdoors in the park bushes, or in the bathrooms of sleezy bars. Heterosexuals', at least the females have a little little more class that that.

I’m so old I remember when reading, writing, math, history, and science were important in school. Even shop classes.
I can’t grasp why Democrats and homosexuals are always being accused of being groomers.

It's a mystery!

The real mystery is why there aren't teachers hanging from the stadium lights.

Just remember—and never forget—this immoral insanity is coming from the highest high halls of power on planet earth. Civilization as we knew it is FUCKED.

Forum List

Back