🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris: Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' law prevents teachers from being 'Able to Love Openly'

Of course we know what is appropriate and what isn't. What, you are in total confusion about whether you should sex up your son? Your brother? Your sister-in-law? Your mother-in-law? Your daughter?

Hopefully you are normal enough to know what people, like other men and children, are abnormal and inappropriate for sex.
Are you really that stupid or just playing a sick game? We are talking about passing judgement on what consenting, unrelated adulgts do. We are NOT saying that anything goes so cut the crap already.

What exactly is loving openly for teachers? None of your students should meet or even know about who you have at home. Why is it only the freaks, the faggots, the deviants that seem to need to share their lives with these kids? No normal teachers seem to want or need this. It’s just the freaks.

The lesson here is these people should not be allowed to be teachers. Not that they need to be able to share their sex lives with kids.

I’m a conservative capitalist. Im all for LGBTQ to have the same rights as me. Where I draw the line and where you people don’t help your cause is when you feel compelled and entitled to push YOUR life preferences on Children. You and the people who supported your curriculums clearly have earned the term, GROOMER.

No teachers, regardless of sexual preferences, should be “openly loving” in front of students. Wouldn’t that be cause for an arrest?

Are you really that stupid or just playing a sick game? We are talking about passing judgement on what consenting, unrelated adulgts do. We are NOT saying that anything goes so cut the crap already.
You are being abusive because you lost the argument so badly. I was just thinking that was the worst answer anyone gave on the forum for some time.

You deserve to be abused for being a troll. The discussion was about who decides what is appropriate between consenting adults. Then you bring up incest. You have no busibess talking abit " worst answers"

You deserve to be abused for being a troll. The discussion was about who decides what is appropriate between consenting adults. Then you bring up incest. You have no busibess talking abit " worst answers"
Hi there! Remember me? Good. Why do you support homosexuals and their degenerate ways?

Forum List

Back