🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kamala Harris: Florida's 'Don't Say Gay' law prevents teachers from being 'Able to Love Openly'

What is it with people like you who think homersexuals only want sex?
Moonbeam must not be much of a man that he doesn't understand biology.. Don't know about women homosexuals but when you put two healthy like minded gay men together, the desire for sexual activity is prevalent multiple times per minute. Deviant sex is their driving force and they want us to approve and accept their concept of Sodom and Gomorra.

Moonbeam must not be much of a man that he doesn't understand biology.. Don't know about women homosexuals but when you put two healthy like minded gay men together, the desire for sexual activity is prevalent multiple times per minute. Deviant sex is their driving force and they want us to approve and accept their concept of Sodom and Gomorra.
They act just like straight couples that are horny if they are attracted to each other.

Reading, writing, Arithmetic,

Social studies , world history?

which would cover homosexuality?
The sociology part of history, reading, or social studies. Homosexuality has been around as long as humans have, why hide what is obviously an activity that exists, would you try to hide heterosexuality, obviously not since it is in articles of education also and has been for many years..

The sociology part of history, reading, or social studies. Homosexuality has been around as long as humans have, why hide what is obviously an activity that exists, would you try to hide heterosexuality, obviously not since it is in articles of education also and has been for many years..

not pertinent to class

I’m so old I remember when reading, writing, math, history, and science were important in school. Even shop classes.
I can’t grasp why Democrats and homosexuals are always being accused of being groomers.

There is something seriously wrong with that woman: I am not kidding. She did not say what she thought she said.

Oh yes, that would be great! Mr Hall is teaching 7th grade math class when the principal, Mr Wilson, his husband, interrupts class and throws Mr Hall over the desk, pulls his pants down and cock punches him right there in class! Yeah, our kids need to see that!

Last edited:
What is it with people like you who think homersexuals only want sex?

Homosexuals live for their promiscuity. That's the perversion that they lead. Here's just one example of some gay guy having sex with everything and then wondering why and how unfair it was when he caught the monkey pox. When you engage in such activities you contract diseases.

Oh yes, that would be great! Mr Hall is teaching 7th grade math class when the principle, Mr Wilson, his husband, interrupts class and throws Mr Hall over the desk, pulls his pants down and cock punches him right there in class! Yeah, our kids need to see that!
Your fantasies are unnecessary.

Forum List

Back