Kamala Harris goes to Tennessee but does not visit with the victims of the transgender terrorist. Instead she meets with the “Tennessee 3”

What in the world is going on with America. The vice president is doing a horrendous job. She went to Tennessee not to visit with the victims of the trans terrorist Who shot up a school killing six people including three children…. But to meet with a so-called “Tennessee 3 “ Who took a part in a illegal insurrection move at the Tennessee state house floor …. A scene which witnessed a mob of anti-American screaming and shouting, harassing and even intimidating fellow Americans. Two of three of the Tennessee three were expelled from the
general assembly after they made a mockery of not only the country but themselves.

This event on the Tennessee State floor was anti-American. That’s the difference between that event and pro American protests.

The Vice president is right now in a state of disgrace ..she needs to find a way to do the right thing. Visit with the families of the victims of the transgender terrorist who shot up the Tennessee school. And for the vice president …start to be a real leader be proud of America, be proud of American history. For the vice president stop spewing the big dangerous lie that America is “systemically racist” and has an “evil racist history”. That is an insult. We live in a global world ..slavery was always a worldwide issue. And in the United States Civil War hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for the freedom of slaves.

I always have hope for fellow Americans because we are a country of forgiveness ….and people who make mistakes can go on to do the right things.
Harris is one super dumb bitch

It's none of your concern.

Just keep your filthy Canadian nose out of America's business, where it does not belong.
I think America's business needs to become the business of the rest of the world Bobs, as America more and more isn't looking after it's business!

Are you trying to get my attention again? What's a POC?

As always, I respond to politeness and questions that are worthy of my time to answer!
My offer is always open to you if you decide to act like a grownup.
I know it isn't in your character, but you can look up POC. Someone as educated (LMAO) as you claim to be should be aware of the meaning.

They like white leftist scum running things.....Makes them think feel that they are more cosmopolitan than the Hosers they really are.
The entire world seems to be more left than America. IN fact it gives the impression that there is no left in America!

Even the most leftist comments on this board just don't resonate with Canada's priorities.

I understand why you feel the way you do. Any new guns today?

I know it isn't in your character, but you can look up POC. Someone as educated (LMAO) as you claim to be should be aware of the meaning.
I'm sorry but I have to put you back on the silent treatment again. We'll review my decision in 2 or 3 weeks.
I am however flattered that you consider me to be educated!

What in the world is going on with America. The vice president is doing a horrendous job. She went to Tennessee not to visit with the victims of the trans terrorist Who shot up a school killing six people including three children…. But to meet with a so-called “Tennessee 3 “ Who took a part in a illegal insurrection move at the Tennessee state house floor …. A scene which witnessed a mob of anti-American screaming and shouting, harassing and even intimidating fellow Americans. Two of three of the Tennessee three were expelled from the
general assembly after they made a mockery of not only the country but themselves.

This event on the Tennessee State floor was anti-American. That’s the difference between that event and pro American protests.

The Vice president is right now in a state of disgrace ..she needs to find a way to do the right thing. Visit with the families of the victims of the transgender terrorist who shot up the Tennessee school. And for the vice president …start to be a real leader be proud of America, be proud of American history. For the vice president stop spewing the big dangerous lie that America is “systemically racist” and has an “evil racist history”. That is an insult. We live in a global world ..slavery was always a worldwide issue. And in the United States Civil War hundreds of thousands of Americans died fighting for the freedom of slaves.

I always have hope for fellow Americans because we are a country of forgiveness ….and people who make mistakes can go on to do the right things.

Typical that you would turn this into a partisan thread. Why7 are Republicans not doing something about it? The Republican answer is to make it easier to get guns. They want to attack transgenders. Those Democrats who were expelled were fighting for those Christians even though they were not likely political supporters. Republicans do not care about children being shot. Yet you want to attack Democrats. You are a major asshole.

The Democrats shows us every day they care not a fig for the American people.

The Republicans show us every day that they do not care about any children. They are most interested in fighting culture wars that no one else wants. Republicans like you don't give a damn about the American people.

Terrible leader ship by Joe Biden why is he doing this

He should invite women’s rights activists like Riley Gaines to the White House….., a brave and proud woman who is standing up against this anti-American idea that men who identify as women are allowed to compete in women’s sports which makes things very dangerous for women….. we’ve already had many women who were terribly injured by men who identify as women in female sports. Whatever happened to title nine ?

Well this type of anti-Americanism from the far left will not stand in this country. In the end America always prevails.

Don't try to justify your hate. Right wing fascists we don't need.

He's less than all of that. He's not even American. He's a subject/slave of Canaduh, a nation that was founded on cowering and groveling before the very same foul tyrant against whom we Americans violently rebelled in order to establish our nation. He has no standing, say, or relevance in presuming to tell us Americans anything about how to run our country.

Trump supporters are not American. They oppose the values that America was founded on.

Now these two Democrats that were expelled from the general assembly in Tennessee are being invited to the White House. Why is this happening? … Americans don’t want to see this , this is an insult to American history.

Perhaps 3 to 5% of the United States iow the types of far left agitators want to see this type of thing but the vast majority of the country is against it.

We want mutual respect we want politicians to respect American history we are not an evil racist country ….this is a country where again hundreds of thousands of men died fighting to end slavery in the United States Civil War.

When slavery ended in 1865 in the United States it continued on in many countries of the world. This is a complete sham this idea that America is “systematically racist”.
Tell us Franklin what happened after 1865, see racism in America doesn't stop at 1865. When you put laws in place that uphold racist practices, what the hell else can you call it but systematic racism.

How many from the Tennessee state house have visited the victims?

Tell us Franklin what happened after 1865, see racism in America doesn't stop at 1865. When you put laws in place that uphold racist practices, what the hell else can you call it but systematic racism.
Three Amendments were passed by Republicans giving ex slaves every citizenship right. Democrats countered with the KKK.

Forum List

Back