Kamala Harris' Reaction To Trump's State of the Union

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
While Trump is committed to keep illegals out, watch the Democrats and their nominee for President react to his statement.

Tells you all you need to know about these scumbags.

While Trump is committed to keep illegals out, watch the Democrats and their nominee for President react to his statement. Tells you all you need to know about these scumbags.

Well, Rick, you can't expect Kamela to be for any of that, after all, some of those arrested could be friends, relatives and family of hers from Jamaica! :wtf:

While Trump is committed to keep illegals out, watch the Democrats and their nominee for President react to his statement.

Actually.. It looks like she is reacting to whatever that guy is saying to her behind that other guys head. We have no idea what that is.

There is plenty of shit to go after here. Lord knows I think that woman is a PoS. But should probably choose the ones that aren't easily defensible.

Actually.. It looks like she is reacting to whatever that guy is saying to her behind that other guys head. We have no idea what that is.

There is plenty of shit to go after here. Lord knows I think that woman is a PoS. But should probably choose the ones that aren't easily defensible.

I think the guy next to her said "I've got $20 if you have 15 minutes.... we can go behind the dumpster..." and she got all sanctimonious on him.

Forum List

Back