Kamala Harris-- The new Ministry of Truth Czar...

Commiela Whoris wouldn't know the truth if she sucked it's dick.
My bad...............she probably didn't know the names of hundreds of guys whose dicks she sucked.

Bad example.

And once again the government is taking on a roll that violates the US Constitution. My GOD these people are grabbing power any way they can. You can bet they will use this to stop those who oppose them in the mid terms..
If they do that they may get a real insurrection.

A real one. Not these Proud amateur Momma's Boys.

It is almost like the administration hates Harris. They giver her everything that is unpopular and destined to fail. Don't want to address the border? Give it to Harris. Ukraine looks like it is going to be a mess? Give it to Harris.

The ministry of truth was such a shit idea they had to can it before it even started. Now they are resurrecting it and giving it to Harris. ROFLMAO.
Lets just hope she makes a mess of it as bad as she has with everything else..

They are losing so badly in the polls that this is the only way they can try and blunt the red wave that is coming... By killing free speech and people talking about what a failure the Biden administration IS.

Newt Gingrich cited a poll tonight that showed 87% of the general public says that we are going in the wrong direction. How can any party survive with that kind of negative numbers?
They have no intention of allowing that midterm election to toss them, none whatsoever, Americans you best be armed and ready, they are getting ready to do something, you can feel it, she was surrounded by the entire national security apparatus as she blathered on, the AG, SOD, DHS, all of them, its of course totally illegal and unconstitutional to manufacture a spy agency intended to spy upon Americans and target them for speaking words the state doesn't like! o_O

They have no intention of allowing that midterm election to toss them, none whatsoever, Americans you best be armed and ready, they are getting ready to do something, you can feel it, she was surrounded by the entire national security apparatus as she blathered on, the AG, SOD, DHS, all of them, its of course totally illegal and unconstitutional to manufacture a spy agency intended to spy upon Americans and target them for speaking words the state doesn't like! o_O
They intend to keep power by any means. That is my fear with this move. It may come down to removing them by force. I hope not, but its looking more and more like that is what will have to happen.

If the Democrats somehow make it through the midterms we'll tear them apart.

Because we'll know without any shadow if a doubt they rigged the election

America hates their guts right now. By overwhelming numbers, like 2 to 1.

If the Democrats somehow make it through the midterms we'll tear them apart.

Because we'll know without any shadow if a doubt they rigged the election

America hates their guts right now. By overwhelming numbers, like 2 to 1.
A new poll out show wrong track at 87%... no one can survive politically with that..

They intend to keep power by any means. That is my fear with this move. It may come down to removing them by force. I hope not, but its looking more and more like that is what will have to happen.
Be ready.

We might not have to wait till November.

Big Brother is here. His name is "Biden, the Asshole."

Kamala is a brainless tw@t who can't find her ass with both hands.

Speaking of Kamala Harris, :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. I'm sorry. You were saying?
The problem isn't Cameltoe Harris, the problem is that she was surrounded by the DOJ and homeland Security who will use spying against WE THE PEOPLE. Garland made it perfectly clear that is what he intends to do and that he will force the companies to do it for him by threatening them.

This is going nowhere good...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back