Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

So far all we have is a single "he's not Trump". Remember the days of Obama where they heaped love, praise and tingles on their president.
Did someone mention Former President Obama?
1636468264447.png

Not like the GQP and their dear leader.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump claps for a communist.
Trump's cult claps for communism.

December 3 2020
Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was pardoned by the president last week for lying during the Russia investigation, wants Trump to declare martial law and “temporarily suspend the Constitution” until a new election is held.

Flynn, who had been awaiting sentencing for lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts before Trump’s pardon, on Tuesday retweeted a news release from a right-wing Ohio group called We The People Convention asking the president to declare martial law so troops can supervise a do-over of the 2020 election.
So Trump spoke positive of Xi while being forceful with him and we lived with lower prices trying to expand more manufacturing here. Biden speaks negative with him while our prices go higher as he promotes globalist agendas removing manufacturing and self sufficiency in energy. I get it.

Yes republicans I'M BRANDON
It must really rankle that Trump could never get an infrastructure bill passed.

There will be good jobs and the economy will surge.
-----
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'IM BRANDON! AND 0 KICKED TRUMP'S ASS!'
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'After 4 years of Trump insulting our intelligence by PRETENDING it was Infrastructure Week, and after every candidate for the presidency promised to get infrastructure done... it is worth noting that only President Biden ACTUALLY got it DONE. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

That attitude right there, Candy is what is going to get Democrats steamrollered in the Midterms! When you mock people's genuine concerns about how they're going to put gas in their vehicle to get to work or be able to afford groceries or rent prices that are skyrocketing...then you're ASKING for a beating at the polls! Keep it up...
Its also probably why your blob got his mara-lard-ass kicked so badly in 2020...did he ever show any real concern for the people dying on his watch? At least Biden has done that.

Since I'm not a democrat I don't really care that much about the midterms. The party who has the oval usually does poorly. And, from my chair, the Dems electing Nancy Pelosi pretty much guaranteed they would lose ground...it happens every time she becomes the face of the party. They never learn.

The President has zero control over gas prices. Inflation was inevitable coming out of Trump's attempted holocaust.

But getting back to the elections....please explain how your blob managed to lose the House and the Senate if he was doing such a good job.

I'm all ears.

Lets start with the border

No way do we need or can we afford millions of dirt poor migrants that biden is bringing into the country
"Biden is bringing into the country".......................:heehee:

i was referring to your deep state fairy tale
You would not think so if it was happening to you

We first noticed the partisanship of unelected career fed employees during the obama admin when the IRS targeted Tea Party groups

And the Deep State really showed its teeth after trump was elected

No?

I support Biden. Degenerate Republican offerings are not even close.

Whhoops I guess you are wrong again.
So you admit to being one of these morons that voted for Joe Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election?

Interdasting. Most people would be ashamed to admit that were that fucking stupid but you want to let everybody know it.

you are correct, for the first 3 years the job Trump did as POTUS was better than Biden is doing now. Trump was blessed with 3 years that were basically crisis free. It is not hard to do a good job when everything is going great.
With all due respect, Gator...when you CREATE a crisis almost daily like the Biden Administration does...it's hard to cut them some slack with the job they are doing by using the excuse that they're having to deal with a crisis!

Bottom line is that most of these problems are things that Sleepy Joe made happen. When your policies don't make sense and you don't change them to address the issues you face...then you're not a good manager!

The election is over, Biden won. Just the fact that a very large number of people refuse to even look at reality has lowered my respect for the Republican party.

You would not think so if it was happening to you

We first noticed the partisanship of unelected career fed employees during the obama admin when the IRS targeted Tea Party groups

And the Deep State really showed its teeth after trump was elected
"unelected career fed employees"..............:eusa_think:

So you admit to being one of these morons that voted for Joe Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election?

Interdasting. Most people would be ashamed to admit that were that fucking stupid but you want to let everybody know it.

someone pushing the Big Lie calling someone else "fucking stupid"...another partisan sheep that was born without a sense of irony

Forum List

Back