Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

Stock markets crash you know

And this one is over valued

Its not how high you go but how far you fall that counts
The value is currently reflecting record profits… not record PE ratios. Not indicative of an overvalued market.

When people see the total on the gas pump when they finish filling up their family vehicle...that's a "fact" that they don't have to have anyone explain to them, Candy!
When they see the total of their grocery bill going up while their choices are going down...they don't have to have anyone explain THAT to them either!
Inflation is a tax on the poor and right now we've got rampant inflation. Instead of dealing with that issue, Joe Biden is going to dump TRILLIONS more in government spending into the economy which any first year economics student would be able to tell you is a recipe for MORE inflation!
When an economist as liberal as Larry Summers is telling you that your economic policies don't make sense then you've got a problem, Candy but the gang running our country don't seem to care! They have an agenda and they're pushing it through!
Tissue?

Biden Issues Dozens of Oil Drilling Permits in First Few Days

Your first cite doesn't seem to exist anymore, G5000...the second cite is from August and was what I was referring to when I said the Biden Administration only permitted those leases because they lost a court case and were forced to. Care to try again?

That attitude right there, Candy is what is going to get Democrats steamrollered in the Midterms! When you mock people's genuine concerns about how they're going to put gas in their vehicle to get to work or be able to afford groceries or rent prices that are skyrocketing...then you're ASKING for a beating at the polls! Keep it up...

I'm asking on various threads and, surprisingly, no one has yet admitted it. :disbelief:

Stand up and be counted, Democrats!

Probably because this is such a childish post. I don't support Republicans or Democrats, however I can't imagine many people willing to bite your nonsense.

I'm asking on various threads and, surprisingly, no one has yet admitted it. :disbelief:

Stand up and be counted, Democrats!
The only polls that matter are those which will be worth anything are posted on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November 2023. Most of the Right Wing knows this but won't admit it, the tell-tale is the Republican Party in many States are working very hard to suppress the vote. If you were honest, and you're not, you can't write a rebuttal and will use an emoticon as most RW Kooks do.

We are getting infrastructure. Something right-wingers never seem to care about.

Vote blue not red!
Watch how much of that money actually gets spent on roads and bridges, Daniel! "Infrastructure" is the new catch phrase that the left now uses when they want a whole lot of money to play with! This will be the same kind of debacle that gave us Solyndra!

They only stand up and bark and clap for their communist puppet masters.
Not like the GQP and their dear leader.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump claps for a communist.
Trump's cult claps for communism.

December 3 2020
Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser who was pardoned by the president last week for lying during the Russia investigation, wants Trump to declare martial law and “temporarily suspend the Constitution” until a new election is held.

Flynn, who had been awaiting sentencing for lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts before Trump’s pardon, on Tuesday retweeted a news release from a right-wing Ohio group called We The People Convention asking the president to declare martial law so troops can supervise a do-over of the 2020 election.

stalinbook.jpg
Ignoring their support of a wannabe communist.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

Its over valued regardless of “record profits”
Are you using overvalued to mean democrats are in office or some actual real measure? Stocks reflect expected returns in the long run. Profits are at record levels so stocks are at record levels.

That's a flat out lie, Gator and anyone who buys gas or groceries KNOWS it!
As you can see for months wages have kept up. In fact it has started to close the gap to last year. It’s been narrowed to only a 1% difference. By end of year we’ll be ahead. In fact almost all the wage growth has been at the bottom of the earnings so if you are truly hourly you are ahead.

Forum List

Back