Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

Today, U.S. Senators Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), co-chairs of the bipartisan Senate Ukraine Caucus, and Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Ranking Member of the Subcommittee on European Affairs spearheaded a letter expressing concern to Ukrainian President Poroshenko regarding the recent resignation of Minister of Economy Aivaras Abromaviius, who has alleged that corruption remains a dire challenge within the Ukrainian political system.

<snip>

The letter was also signed by Senators Ron Johnson (R-WI), Chris Murphy (D-CT), Mark Kirk (R-IL), Richard Blumenthal (D-CT), and Sherrod Brown (D-OH).

<snip>

We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary. The unanimous adoption by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Basic Principles and Action Plan is a good step.

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

Infrastructure bill.

Medicare drug price negotiation

Record stock market.

Raising real wages

Lowering unemployment.
This should be added to every list. It's not the most important thing but still adds a sense of pride.

Not being a dick.

#7 There is the potential Camela admits to being a tranny. The neck and jawline looks like that of a middle linebacker. :dunno:

With all due respect, Gator...any "wage growth" has been eaten alive by rampant inflation under Biden! Claiming that as an accomplishment by the Biden Administration borders on farce!
Wage growth sticks. Price increases from supply constraints are temporary. Regardless wages have been keeping up with inflation for months.

Yet somehow that is compermentalized in your head as something completely separate from the wonderful Trump years when everyone was just so damn tired of winning.
We were winning to the extent that a president under assault from every direction can achieve

He led the world in rethinking china’s status from supply chain partner to an enemy threat to the American Way

And trump was business friendly whereas biden is business clueless at best

I am.
Me.
I voted for Biden.

Not in any LOVE for Biden, I just voted for the BEST candidate.
If you can't accept this, then that is on you dude.
Stock Market promoted by 45 is even better TODAY. I'm up over $232,000 in 2021.
How is your 409k? Ok, fake trump news, I mean 401K.
I also Have a 403(b). You know?

Don’t tell the stock market that… they think Biden has created the most profitable economy ever, because he has.
Stock markets crash you know

And this one is over valued

Its not how high you go but how far you fall that counts

Trump's leftist trade war was far from business friendly. He fucked them over bigly.
It was the best medicine for American workers

And speaking of medicine how about the utter stupidity of depending on china for much of our pharmaceuticals?

American globalists are out of their minds

Stock markets crash you know

And this one is over valued

Its not how high you go but how far you fall that counts
Question:
1) You want continued market success, even under Biden
2) fuck any liberal.

Forum List

Back