Zone1 kamala on Judgment Day

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Jesus: Why did you promote abortion? The thought did occur to you that is murder. I know because I know all about you

Kamala: cackle cackle---

Jesus: Just answer the question

K: Cackle cackle... women's rights were more important? cackle cackle

Jesus: Really?

K: Well, with the passage of time, women need to do something when they face an unwanted pregnancy

Jesus: So murder is OK if the woman has a difficulty?

K: cackle cackle... you're funny, Jesus.. cackle cackle... I .. well, with the passage of my time here in front of You, I get the feeling you know the answer to that ---cackle cackle -- question.

Jesus: so you know where you're headed?

K: Hey, the president has a lot of money available --cackle cackle-- In the passage of time he may give me some of that to get me out of this-- OUCH-- hot... OUCH.. place. Ask Comer... it's a huge sum he has. Do we have a OUCH .. so hard to cackle feeling this heat.. but do we have a deal?

Jesus: Why did you promote abortion? The thought did occur to you that is murder. I know because I know all about you

K: Well, with the passage of time, women need to do something when they face an unwanted pregnancy

K: cackle cackle... you're funny, Jesus.. cackle cackle... I .. well, with the passage of my time here in front of You, I get the feeling you know the answer to that ---cackle cackle -- question.

K: Hey, the president has a lot of money available --cackle cackle-- In the passage of time he may give me some of that to get me out of this-- OUCH-- hot... OUCH.. place. Ask Comer... it's a huge sum he has. Do we have a OUCH .. so hard to cackle feeling this heat.. but do we have a deal?
22 “When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

22 “When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Yep,

LIFE for LIFE

Then there are the passages where God says how despicable it is to sacrifice your children to the god Molech

g
Yep,

LIFE for LIFE

Then there are the passages where God says how despicable it is to sacrifice your children to the god Molech
Show me the bible verse or STFU. And you got real reading comprehension issues. The verse I quoted clearly says, if there was a miscarriage onely a fine was warranted. But if there was harm to the mother, well then it became like for like. The verse clearly indicates that the mother takes precedence over the fetus.

g

Show me the bible verse or STFU. And you got real reading comprehension issues. The verse I quoted clearly says, if there was a miscarriage onely a fine was warranted. But if there was harm to the mother, well then it became like for like. The verse clearly indicates that the mother takes precedence over the fetus.
I don't normally respond to people who tell me to shut the F up

But for the sake of others here

You are misinterpreting the Bible..

nothing new for anti Catholics and other liberals

Don't quit yer day job.

Forum List

Back