Kamala sounds like a good ol boy NRA gun owner. "I'm shooting anyone breaking into my house!"

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Wow! I thought this was a deal breaker for gun shy Democrats. Funny thing is, this was well known when Kamala ran in 2019 only to be quickly bounced out of the race. Was her gun ownership one of the reasons she was dispatched? And why did her gun ownership seem to disappear until Kamala brought it up with the Oprah Town Hall? This is very strange and interesting. Here's an article from when she was running 5 years ago.

Wow! I thought this was a deal breaker for gun shy Democrats. Funny thing is, this was well known when Kamala ran in 2019 only to be quickly bounced out of the race. Was her gun ownership one of the reasons she was dispatched? And why did her gun ownership seem to disappear until Kamala brought it up with the Oprah Town Hall? This is very strange and interesting. Here's an article from when she was running 5 years ago.

Unlike you wack jobs, most people dont sit around talking about guns all the time.

No one wants to take away your guns. Democrats favor safe gun rules.

One can only imagine how many Trumpster brain freezes were caused by that comment.

But I'll guarantee you it didn't occur to them for a moment to question the voices they still trust.

WTF?
You own a gun and someone breaks into your house, and..................
You DON'T shoot them?

Only if they are there to harm the family living there with a FRIGGIN hammer. If all they want is to steal then you may be better off hiding in the bathroom and calling the cops. If they are attacking with a FRIGGIN hammer, they need to be as dead as they wish you to be.

Like allowing the mentally ill access to them if they are the flavor of the month mentally ill? Brilliant.
Sure..............
Another "Brilliant"move from the stable "Genius"?

Trump ended rule to block mentally ill from getting guns​

1727084325969.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Feb 15, 2018 — President Donald Trump has often pointed to mental illness as the underlying cause for mass shootings, but one of his earliest actions ...

Nearly a year ago, on Feb. 28, 2017, President Trump signed H.J. Res. 40, effectively ending the Social Security Administration's requirement to enter the names of people who receive mental health benefits into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. This is the database used by the FBI to determine who is able to purchase firearms.

Sure..............

Trump ended rule to block mentally ill from getting guns

View attachment 1016585
Feb 15, 2018 — President Donald Trump has often pointed to mental illness as the underlying cause for mass shootings, but one of his earliest actions ...

Nearly a year ago, on Feb. 28, 2017, President Trump signed H.J. Res. 40, effectively ending the Social Security Administration's requirement to enter the names of people who receive mental health benefits into the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. This is the database used by the FBI to determine who is able to purchase firearms.

Sure..............

Trump ended rule to block mentally ill from getting guns

View attachment 1016585

By all means feel free to show anyone on Social Security that went on to be mass shooters because of this. I'll wait. You are being disingenuous and dishonest.

By all means feel free to show anyone on Social Security that went on to be mass shooters because of this. I'll wait. You are being disingenuous and dishonest.
That was you..................

Post 15.............

No one wants to take away your guns. Democrats favor safe gun rules.
Like allowing the mentally ill access to them if they are the flavor of the month mentally ill? Brilliant.

Forum List

Back