Kamala will be a formidable candidate in 2024

Only 2% of all Democrats wanted Kamala to be the DNC nominee during the 2020 Primaries...

So what does the OP believe is going to change the minds of 98% of Democrats who despised her?
the OP is a dipshit....he knows nothing about harris outside of what he read or heard about her....

Kamala Harris is and always was an incredibility lazy person. She is VP ONLY to fill a diversity slot like every other member of this ineffective administration.

Ms. Kamala is a hoe.

This is a hoe

View attachment 433145

This is a whore…

View attachment 433147

There is a difference.

That's inspired me to create a meme…

HoeVsWhore_2000x3100.jpg

Only 2% of all Democrats wanted Kamala to be the DNC nominee during the 2020 Primaries...

So what does the OP believe is going to change the minds of 98% of Democrats who despised her?
the OP is a dipshit....he knows nothing about harris outside of what he read or heard about her....

so, mr. fuckwad, explain me why such a super qualified and super accomplished person like Kamala is so unqualified...

1609096432296.png

Oh yeah, here come the big bold leftists predicting the future again. By the way, how's that hopey changey thing working out?

so, mr. fuckwad, explain me why such a super qualified and super accomplished person like Kamala is so unqualified...

View attachment 434090
you still havent told me why she is so super qualified fuckhead....she was a half-assed AG in California who was a hypocrite while there,and wow she has been a Senator for a few years who couldnt even muster a following while running for the democrat nomination......basically she is not as "SUPER" qualified as you seem to think she is.........now lets see you tell me why she is so super qualified....

View attachment 434090
When has she led people in the past? Im not talking about having assistants and secretaries. She doesnt show any leadership qualities. The only reason she was even in the democrat line up was because she was black and a woman. That was the entirety of her skill set. They didnt pick her for any other reason than to pander to their minority base and to their weirdo voters who get off on feeling woke by voting for minorities and women, regardless of their actual qualifications. You will notice that doesnt work as a political strategy. Normal people see right through that shit, which is why Biden was the DNC pick.

Im not sure why you are pinning your hopes on this dud. :dunno:

Last edited:

View attachment 434090
you still havent told me why she is so super qualified fuckhead....she was a half-assed AG in California who was a hypocrite while there,and wow she has been a Senator for a few years who couldnt even muster a following while running for the democrat nomination......basically she is not as "SUPER" qualified as you seem to think she is.........now lets see you tell me why she is so super qualified....

I hear you fuckwad, you have nothing to say...

1609106413568.png

View attachment 434090

I hear you fuckwad, you have nothing to say...

View attachment 434141
and yet i gave you more reasons in that one post than you have in every post you put up here....

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...
lol the bitch couldn't even get 1% support and had to exist before the first primary lol

Conventional wisdom dictates that Biden will be a one term president, the obvious successor to the top of the presidential ticket for 2024 will be Kamala Harris, and what a candidate she will be, with very successful high level experience in all three branches of government; Attorney General of the largest state in USA (judicial), Senator (legislative), Vice President (executive), and when it comes to identity politics, no one even close to her: She is a woman of African American, Indian American, and Caribbean American descent, married to an educated white male, with white children, all these in addition to the fact that the American electorate keeps growing favoring an already established majority of democrats. She will be virtually impossible to beat...
lol the bitch couldn't even get 1% support and had to exist before the first primary lol
armadillo cant think of not even one reason that makes her,as he put it,super qualified,out side of the fact i think he is in love with her....

armadillo cant think of not even one reason that makes her,as he put it,super qualified,out side of the fact i think he is in love with her....
Jo didn't pick her someone else did
Did you catch what Jo said after the election? he said that if he and Barrack disagreed on an issue that was dealing with fundamentals he would come up with a disease and step down and it would be the same with he and Kamala he would step down, why would he as president consider doing that unless that was the only option he was given to let him win this election? And how else would a radical leftist become president be appointed

Poor pathetic ignorant commie, an attorney general is part of the executive branch, not judicial. Also the bitch couldn't even make it to the first primary in 2016, simply put, she's a loser affirmative action pick.

Is it KDS or HDS? VDS?

Sorry commie, it's not my fault your comrade is ignorant, or harris didn't have any support nationally from her own party.

I wouldn't say she didn't have any support. Her being picked for the job resulted in millions of small dollar donations to the campaign.

You guys should make up your mind as to whether she was a drag on the ticket or who Democrats were really voting for and that she will be president in a matter of months.
She was chosen because she is a ho who is easily bought off-----and was already a member of the biden crime/sexual perv club as she had dated Bidens other dead son previously so obvisiously had been sexually tested by the biden crime family. communists/globalists have been using perv sex as a way to test someone's loyalty to their movement since atleast the 60's and 70's that I know about.

Written like a true incel.
I'm married idiot---having sex isn't the problem, trying to get out of it is.

Then act like it instead of a 12 year old who giggles when he talks about sex.
Who was giggling---I pointed out that communists were using sexual deviant acts to attract, test, and break down the moral character of their recruits here in the US.

Don't know many 12 years who can grasp this concept--hell seeing trouble with the supposed adults grasping what the pushing of sexual deviants is really about in america.

Did you catch what Jo said after the election? he said that if he and Barrack disagreed on an issue that was dealing with fundamentals he would come up with a disease and step down and it would be the same with he and Kamala he would step down, why would he as president consider doing that unless that was the only option he was given to let him win this election? And how else would a radical leftist become president be appointed
he claims he is a moderate.....yet he picks a pretty liberal person as his VP....so much for being a moderate...

he claims he is a moderate.....yet he picks a pretty liberal person as his VP....so much for being a moderate...
As I said he didn't pick her

Forum List

Back