Kamala will be a generational leader...

President Trump has solved some of the problems those idiots have not been able to solve for decades. Many of them in fact.

Not to mention, he has put their failed ideology into the dumpster bin where it belongs. Now we have unlimited solutions at our disposal once the screechers are taken out of civilization's way. If president Trump had been in the office for 60 years, we would be observing the election from Mars... not... Pluto.

Most people agree Biden and Harris will be beaten as soundly as Clinton and Kaine.

Biden - Doesn't have the negative figures of Clinton.
Harris - tim Kaine was pretty unknown while Harris is considered one of the stars of the Senate.

I will also point out that Harris has more votes to be elected than any other senator. Harris has a reputation of being teak tough...

Biden and Harris is a very good ticket...

Most people agree Biden and Harris will be beaten as soundly as Clinton and Kaine.

Harris - tim Kaine was pretty unknown while Harris is considered one of the stars of the Senate.

I will also point out that Harris has more votes to be elected than any other senator. Harris has a reputation of being teak tough...

Biden does also not have the positive figures of Clinton. I have still, never ever seen a Biden supporter.

On the other hand half of America have recognized president Trump is the best president in history.

The MSM has done their best to discourage people from displaying support for Trump but it's going to take some real balls (maybe insanity) to wear a Biden-Harris hat.

The MSM has done their best to discourage people from displaying support for Trump but it's going to take some real balls (maybe insanity) to wear a Biden-Harris hat.
59762.jpg

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
White leftists are rejoicing until the realization hits them in a month Black America doesn't like Harris
You do realize Harris is one of the reasons why black America is rioting?

Biden does also not have the positive figures of Clinton. I have still, never ever seen a Biden supporter.

On the other hand half of America have recognized president Trump is the best president in history.

In the last 6 months Ive seen one biden sticker and the car had University vanity plates

Professor globo homo

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
You liberoidal schmucks have been making the "demographics" argument since the Clintoon years...Not tired of being proved wrong yet areya?

I would have been more worried if Sleepy Joe had chosen that Karen Bass lady. Kamala is the ultimate Hoaxer. Now the Crazy Demos can't say anything.

Forum List

Back