Kamala's digital team has over 175 staffers attacking Trump online

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
I don't think this is illegal but it is somewhat unethical. Since Kammy is doing it, trump should do it too.

aug 28 2024 The Kamala Harris campaign has created a digital operation with over 175 staff members to attack former President Donald Trump online. The Harris campaign has recruited an army of GenZ staffers from Harris for President and the Democratic National Committee to target voters ahead of November.

A spokesperson for the Harris campaign told Axios that the digital team is focused on using social media to "break through a challenging media environment to reach the voters who are most difficult to reach." The digital mobilization team's "rapid response" accounts are responsible for reacting to and capitalizing on trends and key moments in real-time, often without approval from higher-ups, the spokesperson said.

Kamala can have the FBI, NSA, CIA, ATF, CBP, DOJ, DOE, and every other federal agency online full-time trashing Trump and it wouldn't matter. Biden and Kamala have 35% approval ratings. People see grocery prices every week.

People are desensitized to the continuous deep state and MSM lies about Trump.

Kamala's digital team has over 175 staffers attacking Trump online​

Come At Me Bro GIFs | Tenor

Kamala can have the FBI, NSA, CIA, ATF, CBP, DOJ, DOE, and every other federal agency online full-time trashing Trump and it wouldn't matter. Biden and Kamala have 35% approval ratings. People see grocery prices every week.

What a fantasy world you live in.

Good point. People are desensitized. It's the same thing over and over. The same lies, over and over.

I don't think this is illegal but it is somewhat unethical. Since Kammy is doing it, trump should do it too.

That's the problem, why isn't it illegal? Considering some of the things Trump was charged with for trying to allegedly "steal" the 2020 election, shouldn't Harris be charged for trying to likewise steal this one?

Meh, we've got one or two on this site.

Procrustes Stretched is a lame attempt at this.

rightwinger is too.

Silly, stupid, and totally transparent.

Forum List

Back