Kansas City mayor addresses concerns on ‘doxing’ of police

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Doxing’ may become a crime in Kansas City, Mayor Quinton Lucas saying he plans to take action after learning about the issue which puts law enforcement and their families at risk.

That is not ok. I hope they do take action and make it a crime.

The dogs don't "love to find the drugs", they love the reward of the chewy toy they are trained with.
He can still have his chewy toy without infringing on the the rights of adults to make their own personal choices.

The dogs don't "love to find the drugs", they love the reward of the chewy toy they are trained with.
He can still have his chewy toy without infringing on the the rights of adults to make their own personal choices.
That post is what????

Giving out addresses online to police in these times is VERY DANGEROUS........Police are being targeted these days.

That post is what????

Giving out addresses online to police in these times is VERY DANGEROUS........Police are being targeted these days.
Don't know what happened, but my post should have went to disirs other thread on recreational marijuana.
:dunno:

As her avi would state,
"Never mind"

That post is what????

I agree, something weird happened with my post.

Forum List

Back