Kansas prosecutor who framed innocent man surrenders law license, will soon be disbarred

The topic was Black incarceration and I just showed you that it is a larger problem due to the actions and policies from the people you vote for. Vote or don’t vote for whomever you want.
His too far
Most folks are in state prisons, the 1st step act does nothing for them and more black folks were incarcerated under Trump.

You are just regurgitating the same old talking points. I gave you a whole list of things black folks have accomplished under Democrats in the last 60yrs and all you come with is a couple of weak policies.
whats your demklan done for black people?

His too far

A helluva lot more than Republiklans.
His too far

Where would you like me start? First black POTUS, first black VP, first black governor, first black AG, first black SCJ, first black female SCJ, first black cabinet member, I mean do I really need to go on? How many times do we need to do this dance, when you can name 2 things Republiklans have done in the last 60yrs that have benefitted black folks.

You really are one of the most clueless posters on this board, Super! Joe Biden wrote the Senate version of the Clinton Crime Bill...legislation that put more black people in Federal Prisons than any other piece of legislation EVER...yet your dumb black ass is going to vote for THAT guy not once but twice?
Yawn, tell me Moron Without a Brain. Tell me some policies or bills Republiklans have passed in the last 60yrs that have benefitted black folks.

Yawn, tell me Moron Without a Brain. Tell me some policies or bills Republiklans have passed in the last 60yrs that have benefitted black folks.
LOL...you really are a dumb one! Democrats control the Senate and the White House...you know...parts of the government that you need to have control of to pass bills? Duh?

Terra Morehead, who retired as a federal prosecutor last August, has agreed to turn over her law license as part of an agreement with a Kansas disciplinary board. As a Wyandotte County prosecutor in the 1990s, Morehead helped KCKPD Detective Roger Golubski frame an innocent man who spent 23 years in prison.​

Terra Morehead, a longtime county and federal prosecutor who helped police frame at least one innocent man, has agreed to surrender her law license and faces disbarment.

Morehead, who became notorious for skirting legal protections for defendants, agreed to surrender her license as part of an agreement with the Kansas Board for Discipline of Attorneys. She is awaiting disbarment from the Kansas Supreme Court, according to court filings.

The documents also show that Morehead, who retired from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Kansas last August, was the subject of a federal investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice. The result of that probe is unknown.

Morehead’s conduct came under scrutiny during the exoneration of Lamonte McIntyre, who was convicted in 1994 of a double homicide when he was 17.

McIntyre was freed in 2017 after Wyandotte County District Attorney Mark Dupree said his conviction was a “manifest injustice” and a judge dropped the case. McIntyre sued and was awarded $12.5 million in 2022 by the Unified Government of Kansas City, Kansas, and Wyandotte County for the wrongful conviction.

Acting on a case built by disgraced former Kansas City, Kansas Police detective Roger Golubski, Morehead presented no physical evidence tying McIntyre to the murders. She relied upon the testimony of a witness, Niko Quinn, who later recanted.

Quinn said Morehead threatened to throw her in jail and take her children if she didn’t lie about what she saw the day of the double homicide. Morehead also failed to disclose that she had a past romantic relationship with the judge on the case.

How many other black men are sitting in prison that were falsely convicted by this trash.

You have some of these Trump Humpers whining about a damn two-tier system, we see exactly who is receiving the injustice in this system.
Pretty dumb to pin it all on the prosecutor. There was literally an eye witness that saw the shooter and identified him in a lineup. Funny how that person isn’t being asked to pay any consequences for lying.

Terra Morehead, who retired as a federal prosecutor last August, has agreed to turn over her law license as part of an agreement with a Kansas disciplinary board. As a Wyandotte County prosecutor in the 1990s, Morehead helped KCKPD Detective Roger Golubski frame an innocent man who spent 23 years in prison.​

Terra Morehead, a longtime county and federal prosecutor who helped police frame at least one innocent man, has agreed to surrender her law license and faces disbarment.

Morehead, who became notorious for skirting legal protections for defendants, agreed to surrender her license as part of an agreement with the Kansas Board for Discipline of Attorneys. She is awaiting disbarment from the Kansas Supreme Court, according to court filings.

The documents also show that Morehead, who retired from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Kansas last August, was the subject of a federal investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice. The result of that probe is unknown.

Morehead’s conduct came under scrutiny during the exoneration of Lamonte McIntyre, who was convicted in 1994 of a double homicide when he was 17.

McIntyre was freed in 2017 after Wyandotte County District Attorney Mark Dupree said his conviction was a “manifest injustice” and a judge dropped the case. McIntyre sued and was awarded $12.5 million in 2022 by the Unified Government of Kansas City, Kansas, and Wyandotte County for the wrongful conviction.

Acting on a case built by disgraced former Kansas City, Kansas Police detective Roger Golubski, Morehead presented no physical evidence tying McIntyre to the murders. She relied upon the testimony of a witness, Niko Quinn, who later recanted.

Quinn said Morehead threatened to throw her in jail and take her children if she didn’t lie about what she saw the day of the double homicide. Morehead also failed to disclose that she had a past romantic relationship with the judge on the case.

How many other black men are sitting in prison that were falsely convicted by this trash.

You have some of these Trump Humpers whining about a damn two-tier system, we see exactly who is receiving the injustice in this system.
And how many more nationwide by similar trash? These trump chumps are the same idiots who try lecturing us about blacks being criminals by bringing up the number of blacks in prison. Or how systemic racism doesn't exist.

Pretty dumb to pin it all on the prosecutor. There was literally an eye witness that saw the shooter and identified him in a lineup. Funny how that person isn’t being asked to pay any consequences for lying.
No, there was not. And the prosecutor knew it. Futhermore, she's on the hook for more, and that's why she got what she did. I live in Kansas, this ho is known to be crooked.

A helluva lot more than Republiklans.

Where would you like me start? First black POTUS, first black VP, first black governor, first black AG, first black SCJ, first black female SCJ, first black cabinet member, I mean do I really need to go on? How many times do we need to do this dance, when you can name 2 things Republiklans have done in the last 60yrs that have benefitted black folks.
Yet you can’t name anything

How many years did they spend in prison?
This lady needs 23 years behind bars. In fact, more corrupt judges, regardless of party, should spend time in jail. They are destroying the integrity of our judicial system. While we're adding to the list, let's add Fani, Letetia, Bragg and Jack Smith. MAGA

Idiot, they haven't controlled the Senate and the WH for the last 60yrs dumbass.
Actually the dems have controlled the political branches far more than the repubs.

That's a well known fact.

has bit him How did you make the leap in logic that a corrupt DA and a corrupt Detective back in 1994 proves that Trump is wrong about there being a two tiered justice system now? That's so fucking stupid it blows my mind! LOL I mean...are you kidding? Tell me you're kidding!!!

What this PROVES is that DA's have immense power and if they ARE corrupt and use that power in an unjust manner innocent people end up in jail! You know...like Fani Willis and Alvin Bragg?

Trump isn't wrong. He is simply a huge hypocrite on the subject. I've pointed this out many times. People came to him as president complaining about the two tiered justice system and he called them SOB's.

So now Karma has bit him in the backside.

That is laughable.

Screenshot_20240424_073945_Drive.jpg

Show where I am in error.

Forum List

Back