Kansas prosecutor who framed innocent man surrenders law license, will soon be disbarred

And yet people who ARE working can't pay their bills because of the inflation that Joe Biden caused with his policies! Costs have increased almost 20%! It's costing the average American thousands more each year just to buy the things they've always bought. Savings are at an all time low. Credit card debt is at an all time high.

Trump's policies benefited most Americans...regardless of skin color! What part of that concept don't you grasp?
WHAT DAMN POLICIES?

POST THEM.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When is Struth going to post those Trump policies?

When is Moron Without a Brain going to post those policies?
Never. Because there aren't any to post. COVID created global shortages and when the world opened back up, the demand was greater than the supply and it caused inflation. Biden had nothingto do with that. If anything, trumps incompetence created the shortages here because he could have invoked the defense Production Act which would have created enough masks for people to use in order to mitgate the virus and continue working.

But he didn't.

How is appointing a black woman that can’t define what a woman is, doing something for black folks? How’s that making our lives better?
Because all he sees is skin tone.

Now he will call me a boot licker and say I am coonin because he knows I am right and hates being called out on his bullshit

When is Struth going to post those Trump policies?

When is Moron Without a Brain going to post those policies?
1st Step Act, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Restoring funding for HBCUs

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges​

MARKETS

Black and Hispanic unemployment is at a record low​

PUBLISHED FRI, OCT 4 20191:37 PM EDTUPDATED FRI, OCT 4 20192:18 PM EDT

I mean don't get me wrong, those things might be seen as harmful to a planation boy, work and education, are keys to independence, and I know you don't want that

MARKETS

I mean don't get me wrong, those things might be seen as harmful to a planation boy, work and education, are keys to independence, and I know you don't want that
Yeah but he did not say you ain’t black unless you vote for me. You know the important things

Because all he sees is skin tone.

Now he will call me a boot licker and say I am coonin because he knows I am right and hates being called out on his bullshit
You guys only see skin tone. And repeating the racist narrative about Kitanje Brown Jackson doesn't do anything for this conversation. Now two can stop faking being back.

Yeah but he did not say you ain’t black unless you vote for me. You know the important things
That's not important since we were saying that if you are a trump supporters, you ain't black. Funny how Trump can say real racist things and yu guys defend them, but Biden repeats what blacks have said to each other and you guys disingenuusly make claims about it.

That's not important since we were saying that if you are a trump supporters, you ain't black. Funny how Trump can say real racist things and yu guys defend them, but Biden repeats what blacks have said to each other and you guys disingenuusly make claims about it.
Joey Xiden said you weren't black if you did. What a racist POS that guy is

Why are you still pretending Quid Pro Joe is not an old-school racist from way back?

You are defending a racist statement. You do you, it just shows you are not concerned about racism as you claim

MARKETS

Biden has had lower black unemployment and poverty than trump. I know that on the real plantation you must continue repeating how Trump created something he inherited, but black unemployment was trending downward when Trump took office.

1713990936825.png

Has Black entrepreneurship hit a record during Joe Biden’s presidency?​

We’ve rated a few of those claims Mostly True: The record low for Black unemployment was reached in April 2023 and Black child poverty hit a record low of 22.3% in 2022. The Biden administration has also announced student debt forgiveness totaling $136 billion. While the student loan forgiveness efforts do not have racial guidelines, about 85% of Black undergrads finish college with student debt, compared with 69% of whites, so Black loan recipients benefit significantly from debt forgiveness efforts.

What about "record numbers of new Black entrepreneurs"? Biden has made similar comments a few times recently, including in campaign speeches Jan. 27 in South Carolina and Feb. 4 in Las Vegas.

Data supports the claim that the prevalence of Black-owned small businesses has reached record levels under Biden, based on available data since 1989.

Trump’s exaggerated claim that he ‘saved’ HBCUs with 2019 funding bill​

• President Donald Trump’s signing of the FUTURE Act in 2019 made a significant allocation of federal funding for HBCUs permanent beyond 2019. It’s not clear how involved Trump was before the legislation hit his desk for a signature.
  • HBCUs received funding under the same program during President Barack Obama’s time in the White House. It’s a stretch to say Trump "saved" them.
  • Two experts calculated the total federal funding provided to HBCUs for PolitiFact. Those numbers show little change between the Obama years and the first year under Trump.

When Trump signed the bipartisan FUTURE Act in 2019, he did make permanent $255 million in annual funding for minority-serving colleges, including roughly $85 million earmarked as mandatory funding for historically Black colleges and universities under a Title III program.

Compare

“It’s important to support all colleges, but we know that some colleges are feeling the impact much more, and most importantly some students are feeling the impact more, than others,” Education Secretary Miguel Cardona told me on Friday. The Biden administration has a goal to “build these colleges up better than they were before,” and this starts, he said, with the American Rescue Plan, the $1.9 trillion economic-stimulus package that President Joe Biden signed in March. More than 900 community colleges will receive a total of $10 billion from the federal government; the nation’s roughly 100 Black colleges will gain $1 billion immediately, plus another $1.6 billion later this year.

Bidenomics Is Delivering for Black Americans: The President’s Plan Grows the Economy from the Middle Out and Bottom Up—Not the Top Down​

While our work isn’t finished, Bidenomics is already delivering for the American people, including for Black Americans. During the Biden-Harris Administration, we have:

• Achieved the lowest Black unemployment rate on record.
  • Achieved the highest Black employment rate since November 2000.
  • Achieved the highest Black labor force participation rate since August 2008.
  • Increased Black enrollment in HealthCare.gov coverage by 400,000, or 49%, from 2020 to 2022.
  • Reduced the Black child poverty rate by greater than 12%, impacting over 200,000 children, through the Thrifty Food Plan.
  • Achieved the fastest creation rate of Black-owned small businesses in over 25 years.
  • Began reversing decades of infrastructure disinvestment in communities of color, including with $4 billion to reconnect communities that were previously cut off from economic opportunities by transportation infrastructure and to help advance transportation projects in disadvantaged or underserved communities.
  • Began closing the digital divide for Black families, with funding and a commitment to connect every person in America to reliable, affordable high-speed internet by 2030.
  • Set a goal of increasing by 50% the amount of federal contracting dollars going to small disadvantaged businesses by 2025—which would translate to an additional $100 billion to minority-owned and other underserved businesses, and help more Americans realize their entrepreneurial dreams.
  • Expanded access to health care and disability benefits, reduced homelessness, and achieved historic unemployment rates for veterans, including for the 2.4 million Black veterans.

You guys on the real plantation must repeat the lies massa tells you or you will get kicked out of the house.

Last edited:
You are defending a racist statement. You do you, it just shows you are not concerned about racism as you claim
No, I'm defendng a statement that everbody black I now was saying and says now. I'm concerned about a Presidents policies because I will never hang out woth Joe Biden. This is trumps policy for his second administration.

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people

No, I'm defendng a statement that everbody black I now was saying and says now. I'm concerned about a Presidents policies because I will never hang out woth Joe Biden. This is trumps policy for his second administration.

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people

Are you trying to suggest that if a statement is commonly used among black people then it is not racist if a white person says it?

MARKETS

First step act was just an extension of what Pres. Obama started.

Tax Cuts were for the rich.

Why did he sign the bill restoring it? Because he was the one who cut the funding. Smfh.

Biden has the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment in the history of this country, all of which started under Pres. Obama.

It's amazing how boot lickers will lie to try and make massa look good.

Biden has had lower black unemployment and poverty than trump. I nnow that on the real plantation you must continue repeating how Trump created something he inherited, but black unemployment was trending downward when Trump took office.

View attachment 937188

Has Black entrepreneurship hit a record during Joe Biden’s presidency?​

We’ve rated a few of those claims Mostly True: The record low for Black unemployment was reached in April 2023 and Black child poverty hit a record low of 22.3% in 2022. The Biden administration has also announced student debt forgiveness totaling $136 billion. While the student loan forgiveness efforts do not have racial guidelines, about 85% of Black undergrads finish college with student debt, compared with 69% of whites, so Black loan recipients benefit significantly from debt forgiveness efforts.

What about "record numbers of new Black entrepreneurs"? Biden has made similar comments a few times recently, including in campaign speeches Jan. 27 in South Carolina and Feb. 4 in Las Vegas.

Data supports the claim that the prevalence of Black-owned small businesses has reached record levels under Biden, based on available data since 1989.

Trump’s exaggerated claim that he ‘saved’ HBCUs with 2019 funding bill​

• President Donald Trump’s signing of the FUTURE Act in 2019 made a significant allocation of federal funding for HBCUs permanent beyond 2019. It’s not clear how involved Trump was before the legislation hit his desk for a signature.
  • HBCUs received funding under the same program during President Barack Obama’s time in the White House. It’s a stretch to say Trump "saved" them.
  • Two experts calculated the total federal funding provided to HBCUs for PolitiFact. Those numbers show little change between the Obama years and the first year under Trump.

When Trump signed the bipartisan FUTURE Act in 2019, he did make permanent $255 million in annual funding for minority-serving colleges, including roughly $85 million earmarked as mandatory funding for historically Black colleges and universities under a Title III program.

Compare

“It’s important to support all colleges, but we know that some colleges are feeling the impact much more, and most importantly some students are feeling the impact more, than others,” Education Secretary Miguel Cardona told me on Friday. The Biden administration has a goal to “build these colleges up better than they were before,” and this starts, he said, with the American Rescue Plan, the $1.9 trillion economic-stimulus package that President Joe Biden signed in March. More than 900 community colleges will receive a total of $10 billion from the federal government; the nation’s roughly 100 Black colleges will gain $1 billion immediately, plus another $1.6 billion later this year.

Bidenomics Is Delivering for Black Americans: The President’s Plan Grows the Economy from the Middle Out and Bottom Up—Not the Top Down​

While our work isn’t finished, Bidenomics is already delivering for the American people, including for Black Americans. During the Biden-Harris Administration, we have:

• Achieved the lowest Black unemployment rate on record.
  • Achieved the highest Black employment rate since November 2000.
  • Achieved the highest Black labor force participation rate since August 2008.
  • Increased Black enrollment in HealthCare.gov coverage by 400,000, or 49%, from 2020 to 2022.
  • Reduced the Black child poverty rate by greater than 12%, impacting over 200,000 children, through the Thrifty Food Plan.
  • Achieved the fastest creation rate of Black-owned small businesses in over 25 years.
  • Began reversing decades of infrastructure disinvestment in communities of color, including with $4 billion to reconnect communities that were previously cut off from economic opportunities by transportation infrastructure and to help advance transportation projects in disadvantaged or underserved communities.
  • Began closing the digital divide for Black families, with funding and a commitment to connect every person in America to reliable, affordable high-speed internet by 2030.
  • Set a goal of increasing by 50% the amount of federal contracting dollars going to small disadvantaged businesses by 2025—which would translate to an additional $100 billion to minority-owned and other underserved businesses, and help more Americans realize their entrepreneurial dreams.
  • Expanded access to health care and disability benefits, reduced homelessness, and achieved historic unemployment rates for veterans, including for the 2.4 million Black veterans.

You guys on the real plantation must repeat the lies massa tells you or you will get kicked out of the house.
No he hasn’t. I just provided a link showing that xidenflation caused by hus war on the working class, has harmed minorities the most.

Forum List

Back