Kanye storms TMZ: Trump slavery and free thought

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mega rapper Kanye West stormed the TMZ headquarters to discuss President Trump, free thought, and slavery.

“I just love Trump. That’s my boy,” West told TMZ host Harvey Levin on Tuesday.......

Kanye Storms TMZ: Trump, Slavery & Free Thought
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's great to see this guy has the courage to admit his support for Trump rather than be the typical Hollywood coward who supports him but keeps their mouths shut because that's what -ussies do.

With luck he will pull other black democrats out of the Democratic's assholes asses so they can begin to detach from Demoillness.

I pray God keeps Kanye safe. The Leftist radicals are calling upon the murderous Crips gang to assassinate Kanye for speaking freely and not promoting the Leftist agenda. I don't recall who was calling in the gang, but he should be arrested for inciting murder. Why isn't that bastard in jail? If they can do that to Kanye, they can have us assassinated too. This should be condemned by the liberals but all we hear is silence.

Why are we even talking about slavery? No one alive today is a slave or was a slave. There is nothing to be gained by continually reliving the sins of the past.

Beyond stupid.

So now you rightist are backing away from claiming that blacks have an average 85 IQ and they all be on welfare?

• Banned
I pray God keeps Kanye safe. The Leftist radicals are calling upon the murderous Crips gang to assassinate Kanye for speaking freely and not promoting the Leftist agenda. I don't recall who was calling in the gang, but he should be arrested for inciting murder. Why isn't that bastard in jail? If they can do that to Kanye, they can have us assassinated too. This should be condemned by the liberals but all we hear is silence.

Well if we hear of him committing suicide, or his car suddenly hits a tree well we should expect it wasn't an accident.

Why are we even talking about slavery? No one alive today is a slave or was a slave. There is nothing to be gained by continually reliving the sins of the past.

Beyond stupid.
Youz a slave to your ways, Gramps :1peleas:
I dunno, maybe. I try to mix up life pretty well. Try new things. Eat new foods watch a ridiculous variety of programming types from history to Paw Patrol (God help me)
I just try to keep everything fresh. But old habits can creep up

You find calls for assissination funny BlackFlag ?

Beyond stupid.
I dunno, maybe. I try to mix up life pretty well. Try new things. Eat new foods watch a ridiculous variety of programming types from history to Paw Patrol (God help me)
Hey man, no job is too big, and no pup is too small

You find calls for assissination funny BlackFlag ?
So what if I do? You going to PC police me, BRUH? HUH?!

Beyond stupid.
Hey man, no job is too big, and no pup is too small
Amen to that lol

Why can't black people pronounce the word ask? WTF is that all about?

"Ask," like analog clocks, be obsolete. Watch this: AX.

See that? 2 letters.

Yes I own an ax. So?

And don't you wish it was just called an a?

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back