Kanye west running against tRump?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
I thought they were buddies?

I guess even his friends don't think he can win at this point.

Think he's trying to siphon Biden's black vote?

1. You talk like a baby, or a retarded child.

2. That they have met in a friendly enough fashion, does not preclude political disagreements. That you do not understand this, makes you look like a retarded child.

3. Looks like a practice run. Trump has crafted the playbook for an outside populist to win. West could certainly give it a good run come 2024.

That's sure the first thing that came to my mind.

Naw, the black folks know he's crazy.

2. That they have met in a friendly enough fashion, does not preclude political disagreements. That you do not understand this, makes you look like a retarded child.

3. Looks like a practice run. Trump has crafted the playbook for an outside populist to win. West could certainly give it a good run come 2024.
It was an OP for tRumplings.

Ya gotta talk down to yer audience's level.

Why did you think tRump's speech writers keep it to two syllables or less?

Kanye West is an idiot. Same exact thing as Trump. Republicans won't vote for him because he's black.

LOL...

If anything Kanye is running FOR Trump.

There isn't a single person inclined to vote Trump, that would switch to Kanye but you can bet your ass there are millions who would vote for a sweaty gym sock instead of Biden given the choice. Kanye would fracture the black vote, and likely attract many Bernie voters that hate Biden, who is a whore for the banking industry.

Fucking liberals are such jabbering retards.

Kanye West is an idiot. Same exact thing as Trump. Republicans won't vote for him because he's black.

You saying "Wacism" is just you talking like a baby. It has nothing to do with us republican voters.

I'll decide about West, when I see his platform and get to compare him to the alternatives.

He is a jabbering retard.

I would trust Kanye over any of the sociopaths in the DNC establishment. If he does run this year, I only see it as helping Trump by taking the black vote, and a bunch of millennial votes away from Pedo Joe.

He's running to garner the black vote, to get a take away from Joe Biden. He's a buddy of Trump, and if their strategy works, he will get a nice job in the swamp.

He's running to garner the black vote, to get a take away from Joe Biden. He's a buddy of Trump, and if their strategy works, he will get a nice job in the swamp.

This is the only remotely intelligent thing you've ever posted. The again you're just repeating me sooo.... Go figure.

However, I seriously doubt Kanye WANTS a government job, what purpose could that possibly serve him and what job is he qualified to do? So you still sound like an jabbering retard before you could even complete the post.

Kanye West has bipolar II and refuses to take medication. So............it is what it is.

Last edited:
Kanye West has bipolar II and refuses to take medication. So............it is what is.

Being mentally ill gives him a leg up in the democrook party.

He would have to run as an Independent of some sort at this point, but I wonder how much time is left to get on the ballot.

I'd love to see him dissipate the democrook vote.

It would mostly just be the dead voters staying with Biden.

It was an OP for tRumplings.

Ya gotta talk down to yer audience's level.

Why did you think tRump's speech writers keep it to two syllables or less?

It is hilarious to see you challenging the intelligence of others, while talking like a retarded child.

Do you not see how stupid you look?

Your hate of the Working Class whites, is clear and yet you think we are stupid for not supporting you.

You are too dim to realize how fucking stupid that makes you.

Forum List

Back