Kari Lake confronted by a CNN journalist

giphy.gif

I’m not a fan of reporters, but Lake was rude and snobbish for absolutely no reason

Couldn't agree more. It was in everything--the set up, the snarky comment about her mask, the breathy voice. And I'm gonna go there--this was beyond rude. It was bitchy.

I would not want to work for this woman. Ever. Toxicity oozing out of every pore.

Thank you, George Will....Now go get to your violin lessons.

You know who did it very well? Kayleigh McEnany. Never took gratuitous shots like this but when shots were fired at her, never EVER backed down. Smart, well-spoken, straight to the point. Love her.

This was just....nasty. IMO

Couldn't agree more. It was in everything--the set up, the snarky comment about her mask, the breathy voice. And I'm gonna go there--this was beyond rude. It was bitchy.

I would not want to work for this woman. Ever. Toxicity oozing out of every pore.
Wow....Thought you were more savvy than this.

CNN hack swoops in for the gotcha moment, and Lake throws the gotcha back in her face.

You know who did it very well? Kayleigh McEnany. Never took gratuitous shots like this but when shots were fired at her, never EVER backed down. Smart, well-spoken, straight to the point. Love her.

This was just....nasty. IMO
So what?

Being nice in the face of relentless nastiness has clearly failed.....Fuckem.

Wow....Thought you were more savvy than this.

CNN hack swoops in for the gotcha moment, and Lake throws the gotcha back in her face.

I was surprised too, because I saw her name all over for this and until now had not seen the video. When Trump went all over Jim Acosta I was all for it etc. But the CNN lady had barely given her name before Lake was all over her. It would be different if the CNN lady had delivered a "gotcha" but she never even had a chance.

Dislike

So what?

Being nice in the face of relentless nastiness has clearly failed.....Fuckem.

I'm almost always with you. Trump wasn't nice and I certainly didn't mind that. But there's something about this that...no. And there was a certain amount of pandering about it too. Now I look on Twitter and see that Lake, who is mouthing stuff about drag queens, has been pictured with a bunch of drag queen friends. Which tracks with my gut feeling re: pandering. Well, we'll see.

Forum List

Back