Kari Lake confronted by a CNN journalist

I'm almost always with you. Trump wasn't nice and I certainly didn't mind that. But there's something about this that...no. And there was a certain amount of pandering about it too. Now I look on Twitter and see that Lake, who is mouthing stuff about drag queens, has been pictured with a bunch of drag queen friends. Which tracks with my gut feeling re: pandering. Well, we'll see.
Your gut feeling is yours....It's worth listening to.

My gut feeling says that people who punch back instead of playing "above it all" are higher in value.

YMMV

Your gut feeling is yours....It's worth listening to.

My gut feeling says that people who punch back instead of playing "above it all" are higher in value.

YMMV

Well we shall see. I have certainly been wrong before (meant sincerely).

Trump wasn't nice and I certainly didn't mind that.
But Trump was nice, nearly all of the time--- to people who were nice to him. He merely wore his feelings on his sleeve, and unlike people like Biden and Obumma who pretended nice to your face while planning to stab you in your back, Trump was merely HONEST, letting you know immediately if he liked or respected you or not, and letting phony friends like the media immediately know he was on to them.

What Trump actually DID in office was closer to what he SAID he would do than any other president in my lifetime except maybe JFK.

But Trump was nice, nearly all of the time--- to people who were nice to him. He merely wore his feelings on his sleeve, and unlike people like Biden and Obumma who pretended nice to your face while planning to stab you in your back, Trump was merely HONEST, letting you know immediately if he liked or respected you or not, and letting phony friends like the media immediately know he was on to them.

What Trump actually DID in office was closer to what he SAID he would do than any other president in my lifetime except maybe JFK.

Agreed, I think this is the difference here. I don't think Trump would have gone in on this reporter so hard. For one, I don't think Trump would have minded one way or the other if she's wearing a mask; just don't ask ME to wear one. That was the first thing that put me off. Conservatives are about individual liberty--we might think masks are stupid, (I do), but you're free to wear a whole hazmat suit as long as you don't insist on policing what I do with MY face.

And Trump was fair about where he threw his punches--you're right about that.

IDK, like I said previously, I've certainly been wrong before. But for all the hype I heard I was expecting to love this....and didn't.

savage.png

IDK, like I said previously, I've certainly been wrong before. But for all the hype I heard I was expecting to love this....and didn't.

Then you better get you head right Sue and realize that conservatives who put their personal ethics ahead of winning, --- are gonna LOSE. These people have no compunction in getting right in your face and calling you a Nazi, a traitor, an insurrectionist, a deplorable, a deviant, a threat to democracy, and they mean it. They are coming after you, they want to stomp you out, they will stoop to any level to win. And all she did was give it back a LITTLE, telling that woman that CNN+ FAILED and WHY it failed and driving it right in her face that we are through being the victims. Until we are willing to stomp out the fire, these people are just going to keep coming with torches and not one of them is ever sorry or uncomfortable about what is said or done to you. So like I told BasicHumanUnit, you must decide which is more important to you, playing fair and losing America as you know it and your parents ever knew it against people with no intention whatsoever of ever being fair, or becoming a crusader for saving America whatever the cost.

Did you see Biden and Doocy there? I didn’t.
I guess this went over your head. I was drawing an obvious comparison between how a Conservative is called out for behavior with a journalist while a Democrat President gets a pass for a vulgar insult at a journalist. Lake said nothing personal to that journalist, just the company she works for.

Forum List

Back