Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

Aww, the poor pervert

You are the one belaboring this off topic and irrelevant matter for DAYS now with unsupported claims! You are the pervert. Do you really think calling me names will dissuade from the fact that Joe Biden has a long, documented history of sex perversion? I just linkled to the secret service who told how he used to swim naked in front of female agents! I'll say it again: If you think getting so unnecessarily close to a woman's breast much less a teens in public is perfectly normal and OK, why don't you do it yourself and let us know how it all turns out for you, creep! All one needs to do is view each photo in relation to where her armpit it!

Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.00.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.01.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.02.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.03.02 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.03.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.04.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 10.11.33 PM.png

A perv will see what a perv wants to see. The sticker is closer to her collar bone than her breast plate. Maybe TF's last girl had very small breasts, or maybe he has not seen a breast in such long time that he has forgotten where they are located on a Woman's thorax.
I do done believe that Sigmund Freud would have to lay
down on his psychiatrist couch and digest that.
Wit and its Relation to the Unconscious {1905 }
" No matter how much restriction civilization imposes
on the individual,he nevertheless finds some way to
circumvent it.
Wit is the best safety valve modern man
has evolved. "
--
Sigmund Freud

You are the one belaboring this off topic and irrelevant matter for DAYS now with unsupported claims! You are the pervert. Do you really think calling me names will dissuade from the fact that Joe Biden has a long, documented history of sex perversion? I just linkled to the secret service who told how he used to swim naked in front of female agents! I'll say it again: If you think getting so unnecessarily close to a woman's breast much less a teens in public is perfectly normal and OK, why don't you do it yourself and let us know how it all turns out for you, creep! All one needs to do is view each photo in relation to where her armpit it!

View attachment 789389View attachment 789390View attachment 789391View attachment 789392View attachment 789393View attachment 789394View attachment 789395

LOL

Boobfreak, no one is holding g a gun to your head to post off-topic, so stop crying. As far as her "armpit," the sticker is above that too...

63989379-0-image-a-13_1667095887258.jpg

And for the record, perv, notice how far above her breast that sticker is? That's why I laughed at you for idiotically claiming that was the top of her breast.

You should stop posting your perverted fantasies on the forum about old men and learn what a woman is and where their breasts actually are.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Not as funny as you ignoring the video which reveals he didn't grope her. You nuts truly crack me up.

They are lead by a serial sexual pervert. They think that Dems should be also.

Boobfreak,
This from a guy who started the discussion and won't even admit when proven wrong.

no one is holding g a gun to your head to post off-topic,
Right. I should just ignore it as you keep calling me a perv and stating absolute horseshit!

so stop crying.
You are the whiner here, buttface.

And for the record, perv, notice how far above her breast that sticker is?
No one is talking about the sticker, Sicko, we were talking about Biden's hand, which was all BELOW the sticker right OVER her boob as I've now shown about 50 times, idiot.

That's why I laughed at you for idiotically claiming that was the top of her breast.
And I never said ever that the sticker was at the top of her breast. Sheesh, you dumb fuckers lie and can't even read. I'm talking about where Biden's hand was shown clearly in many stills AFTER he put the sticker on her shirt, but of course you KNOW that, you CAN'T be that stupid, so all you do is keep LYING.

You should stop posting your perverted fantasies on the forum about old men and learn what a woman is and where their breasts actually are.
Right Ace, and you should get that big horse cock out of your mouth for once so that you can actually SEE, READ and make sense once in a while.

This from a guy who started the discussion and won't even admit when proven wrong.

Right. I should just ignore it as you keep calling me a perv and stating absolute horseshit!

You are the whiner here, buttface.

No one is talking about the sticker, Sicko, we were talking about Biden's hand, which was all BELOW the sticker right OVER her boob as I've now shown about 50 times, idiot.

And I never said ever that the sticker was at the top of her breast. Sheesh, you dumb fuckers lie and can't even read. I'm talking about where Biden's hand was shown clearly in many stills AFTER he put the sticker on her shirt, but of course you KNOW that, you CAN'T be that stupid, so all you do is keep LYING.

Right Ace, and you should get that big horse cock out of your mouth for once so that you can actually SEE, READ and make sense once in a while.

You reveal more about yourself then I'm sure you intended, perverted BoobFreak. And for the record, I didn't start this and you utterly failed to prove me wrong. Especially when you painted a line up near her collar where you idiotically claimed her breast is.

You reveal more about yourself then I'm sure you intended
Go psych yourself out why you are so obsessed with Biden's sexual crimes.

And for the record, I didn't start this
Must be why you hijacked this thread now for days on end ranting how you can see through hands and know there was still 3/16th inch between Biden's hand and that his hand was never at where a hundred photos clearly show it was! You're so stupid that you even proved the case with your own armpit theory but are too stupid to realize it! :21:

and you utterly failed to prove me wrong.
Famous last words of the ignorant, eh?

Especially when you painted a line up near her collar where you idiotically claimed her breast is.
And so the idiot lies so much you can't even keep TRACK of your lies!!! :lmao:

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 7.46.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-28 at 12.00.50 AM.png

Go psych yourself out why you are so obsessed with Biden's sexual crimes.

Must be why you hijacked this thread now for days on end ranting how you can see through hands and know there was still 3/16th inch between Biden's hand and that his hand was never at where a hundred photos clearly show it was! You're so stupid that you even proved the case with your own armpit theory but are too stupid to realize it! :21:

Famous last words of the ignorant, eh?

And so the idiot lies so much you can't even keep TRACK of your lies!!! :lmao:

View attachment 789612View attachment 789613

LOLOL

More red lines, ya perverted BoobFreak??

:lmao:

You show her breast is below her armpit. But I already showed the sticker is above her armpit. Which means the red line you draw to show where you think her breast is, is up near her collar.

Learn what a female is, perv.

You show her breast is below her armpit.
Why, do you think it moves around, Moron?

But I already showed the sticker is above her armpit.
Yeah, keep talking about the STICKER, the one thing no one here cares about or has been talking about, but it won't change the facts.

Which means the red line you draw to show where you think her breast is, is up near her collar.
Only to a lying idiot moron like you apparently. Everyone else can see where her breast clearly is and where Biden ended up putting his hand. All one needs to do is use the cutout for her arm in her blouse as a reference point to see the positional relationship to both.

Why, do you think it moves around, Moron?

Yeah, keep talking about the STICKER, the one thing no one here cares about or has been talking about, but it won't change the facts.

Only to a lying idiot moron like you apparently. Everyone else can see where her breast clearly is and where Biden ended up putting his hand. All one needs to do is use the cutout for her arm in her blouse as a reference point to see the positional relationship to both.

It doesn't move. It can't. It's a boob. His fingers are pressing the sticker to her blouse. You idiotically painted a red line going above his fingers...

screen-shot-2023-05-25-at-7-46-32-pm-png.789612

... but that sticker is near the collar of her shirt and several inches above her breast...

Accoriding to a pervert like you, the top of her breast is somewhere near her neck.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

Boobfreak, no one is holding g a gun to your head to post off-topic, so stop crying. As far as her "armpit," the sticker is above that too...

And for the record, perv, notice how far above her breast that sticker is? That's why I laughed at you for idiotically claiming that was the top of her breast.

From that picture, the sticker that TF is ranting about is nowhere her breasts at all. The sticker looks to be about parallel with her upper arm or shoulder and near her lower neck. TF, you are obsessed with something that is not real.

The breast area is somewhat lower TF. The sticker nowhere her breasts or nipples for that matter. Your line is way the fuck off. I mean even High School Freshman Biology proves you to be wrong.

TF is desperate to prove something that is not real. We know that legally the Rapist and Traitor is liable for E. Jean Carroll's sexual assault. We know that the Rapist and Traitor had over 20+Women accuse him of Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harassment, but TF like all MAGA MAGGOTS does not believe that. Over 20+Women making such accusations, it would be statistically for that many women to be lying, but with one picture TF claims something that is not real.

TF is perving out on something that is not real. But a perv will see what a perv wants to see.

Last edited:
From that picture, the sticker that TF is ranting about is nowhere her breasts at all. The sticker looks to be about parallel with her upper arm or shoulder.

The breast area is somewhat lower T.F. The sticker nowhere her breasts or nipples for that matter.

T.F. is perving out on something that is not real. But a perv will see what a perv wants to see.

Exactly. And BoobFreak sees what he wants to see.

It doesn't move. It can't. It's a boob. His fingers are pressing the sticker to her blouse. You idiotically painted a red line going above his fingers...

screen-shot-2023-05-25-at-7-46-32-pm-png.789612

... but that sticker is near the collar of her shirt and several inches above her breast...

Accoriding to a pervert like you, the top of her breast is somewhere near her neck.

rotfl-gif.288736
The pervert is in the WH. The Biden family is white trash. Period.

The pervert is in the WH. The Biden family is white trash. Period.

LOL

Cries a demented retard who still thinks the election was stolen after 2 1/2 years of being utterly incapable of proving it.

Your hallucinations are noted and laughed at, FruitLoops. As always.

LOL

Cries a demented retard who still thinks the election was stolen after 2 1/2 years of being utterly incapable of proving it.

Your hallucinations are noted and laughed at, FruitLoops.
You keep saying and every day more believe exactly what I do. Sucks for you, one trick troll.

Forum List

Back