Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

Lake didn't lose.

Corrupt, cowardly, vile, bought US justice system.

I hope this woman goes away and stays away.
Another sham ruling by a corrupt judge:
IMG_3149.jpeg

So despite showing video of the sham signature verification, this judge says there is no law that explicitly tells us that you have to take more than 2 seconds to verify a signature.

By that reasoning almost no law can be enforced, unless it very specifically tells you how to do something. What next? Time to let murderers off because our laws don’t detail exactly how a murder can happen so unless the specific act is outlawed then there is no law against murdering someone that way? Sickening. Our democracy is dead.

I hope this woman goes away and stays away.
I bet you wackos do, she really gets in the way of the whole fake signature operation.
How are you cheaters going to create enough fake ballots in 2024 to be able to manipulate enough votes again? You or Mrs Jones have a plan yet?

I bet you wackos do, she really gets in the way of the whole fake signature operation.

Lake presented not a single fake signature as part of her case for the 2022 Gubernatorial race.

How are you cheaters going to create enough fake ballots in 2024 to be able to manipulate enough votes again? You or Mrs Jones have a plan yet?

The number of ballots issued via in-person voting is known, the number of early ballots issued for early voting is known, the number of postal ballots issued his known.

There is no way to inject "fake" ballots into the system without the number of ballots counting exceeding a known quantity (that being the sum of the ballots issued).

WW

Lake presented not a single fake signature as part of her case for the 2022 Gubernatorial race.

The number of ballots issued via in-person voting is known, the number of early ballots issued for early voting is known, the number of postal ballots issued his known.

There is no way to inject "fake" ballots into the system without the number of ballots counting exceeding a known quantity (that being the sum of the ballots issued).

WW

In previous elections there have been more votes cast than there were people living in the voting district.

ere is no way to inject "fake" ballots into the system without the number of ballots counting exceeding a known quantity (that being the sum of the ballots issued).
Bullshit. The Liz Harris canvassing of the 2020 election proved there was massive voter registration fraud. Hundreds of fake voters registered at one home or a non existent address. Someone on the inside used these fake registrations to inject thousands of fraudulent ballots. Once those ballots are in, there is no way to separate them from valid ballots, other than by the mail in envelope with signature, but the ballots are separated from the envelope after the sham verification so after that it is impossible to track down.

The biggest problem is we have county wide “vote centers” instead of voting at your local precinct. It could all be fixed if we just did old fashioned vote at your precinct and the ballots are kept there, and get rid of mail in voting entirely.

The biggest problem is we have county wide “vote centers” instead of voting at your local precinct. It could all be fixed if we just did old fashioned vote at your precinct and the ballots are kept there, and get rid of mail in voting entirely.

Anything having to do with what you may believe about the 2020 elections have no bearing as evidence about Lake's claim about the 2022 Gubernatorial race.

No.

We've had postal voting since the Civil War and I voted for 20 years via postal voting. We had whole states go to a postal voting model years ago. It's not going away.

WW

Many Democrats oppose cleaning up / purging rosters. More registered voters than people living in the voting district alone is not a sign of more votes cast than actual voters.

I did not say this is rampant or even happens frequently. Most claims are debunked / explained away.

Democrats used to say 'election fraud / cheating does not happen'. Now tgey have been forced to say, 'Not enough to matter'.

'Improvise, Adapt, Overcome - Oorah!'

Forum List

Back