Karine Jean-Pierre loses it at the podium due the Democrat's plays on reality - Trump Assassination 101, advanced

Whites need to shut up about DEI since they've been DEI hires for 248 years. Trump cas for violence and thus far it has been two republicans that have tried shooting him.
Step back negro, "Barrack Obama". You loons made me a multi millionaire. Also, Harris.
FB_IMG_1726488384889.jpg

Well, the mob left Trump’s speech and immediately got violent.

Sorry for connecting the two immediately adjacent dots.
Resulting in the summary execution of an unarmed US citizen who was guilty of trespassing and vandalism of a public building. Seems you gave a free pass to the BLM/Antifa arsonists who set fire to an inhabited. federal courthouse in Portland. Hypocrisy is your first name. BTW, check the definitions of FIRED and FIGHT are and then check the meaning SHOT and IN THE BULLSEYE. SMFH You cannot be this ignorant and brainwashed.

When you type it I don't have to read your mind.
Not that I have that ability, nor am I assuming you have a readable mind.
Aside from that, good to see you and hope your doing ok.
Same. Had a glorious weekend. Came back in here (like a dipshit) to a ton of Trump/Kamilla media nonsense. Extra greasy. Feel like I need a shower.

You know how it goes. :dunno: Cheers.

So, because someone tries to kill Trump, Trump can't be described as a "threat to democracy"???

That makes no sense.
Decorate it all you like. Trump's a threat to democracy in squawk squawk squawk, liberal talk.

Meanwhile a radical leftist was installed without one.

Last edited:
Decorate it all you like. Trump's a threat to democracy in squawk squawk squawk, liberal talk.

Meanwhile radical leftist was installed without one.

No, it's not. I could talk for a long time about this, show you how threats to democracy have happened in other countries.

It happens. The US has a long tradition of Presidents accepting the results of the election, no matter how rigged they are... because in the past they were rigged, like JFK's time, for example, and the whole system is messed up anyway. But people have the impression of democracy. So it works.

Right now the US probably has the least rigged elections ever... and people think they're the most rigged... and that can lead to Latin American style take overs of power.

Just because you lot sit in ignorance of history....

And yes, it could be that Trump paves the way for a leftist dictator in the future.... he's opening the way for dictators... that's dangerous.

Resulting in the summary execution of an unarmed US citizen who was guilty of trespassing and vandalism of a public building. Seems you gave a free pass to the BLM/Antifa arsonists who set fire to an inhabited. federal courthouse in Portland. Hypocrisy is your first name. BTW, check the definitions of FIRED and FIGHT are and then check the meaning SHOT and IN THE BULLSEYE. SMFH You cannot be this ignorant and brainwashed.
So tell me who Biden talked to that immediately went and committed an act of violence as he supposedly suggested?

Because I can tell you who did that for Trump. I can give you dozens of examples.

Forum List

Back