Karine Jean-Pierre loses it at the podium due the Democrat's plays on reality - Trump Assassination 101, advanced

Her and the administration's rhetoric is what's dangerous.

I was disappointed that Doocy did not step in and cut her off when she started telling him that HIS question about others calling Trump a threat was dangerous!

I mean, Biden and democrats have denounced Trump as a threat greater than ISIS, greater than Russia, greater than Climate Change! Trump is Enemy #1, just the other day, a democrat said Trump needs ELIMINATED. Then just days before this latest attempt, what does Time Magazine apparently come out with for their new cover?

Screen Shot 2024-09-16 at 5.29.07 PM.jpg

Trump in trouble stuck in a sand trap looking over his shoulder?
What are the odds?

She's just an ill-informed DEI soldier for the Biden/Harris administration, and Doocy is absolutely correct. They aren't against political violence, and all you have to do is look at the history from 2016 forward with the dozens and dozens of instances that negate her response.
Whites need to shut up about DEI since they've been DEI hires for 248 years. Trump cas for violence and thus far it has been two republicans that have tried shooting him.

Whites need to shut up about DEI since they've been DEI hires for 248 years. Trump cas for violence and thus far it has been two republicans that have tried shooting him.
Is that what The Young Turks or your unending series of black hate videos told you, or was it Pierre?

Up is down, I get it now, just as Democrats and those responsible for them insist. Just decorate shit as you like, 24-7, it-will-stick Democrats.

Translation: They are not going to call Trump a "THREAT" until someone kills him.

Anyone telling anyone else to "shut up" are not only anti-american, they are simply bottom of the barrel shitty people.
Bless your heart.

The spokesperson for the admin has now blown a clear dog whistle to the ActBlue donors to put Peter Doosey on their list.

It's just a little alarming what the left have done since Trump, from a fake justice system to fake POTUS, to a complete fabrication of the reality of all things. Then you ponder well shit, Trump righted a lot of the ship before they planted riots and a plandemic on us. He detests war, he knows how to get shit done and did. Fuck the left's feelings, their kind programmed them that way. The reality is Trump is proven and oh fuck, there are some dark MFers that don't want him POTUS. Their accusations are confessions. The left ARE what was written for our society long before most of us were born.

Russiangate: FAKE, and confession
Trump's Racist: FAKE, and confession
Trump Impeached: FAKE
Trump responsible for COVID, and probably riots too: FAKE
Trump's January 6th Insurrection: FAKE....Even the events were fake, the left allowed it.
Trump Impeached again: FAKE
Biden is POTUS: FAKE
Kamala for Democracy: FAKE and antonym
Kamala's a moderate: FAKE
Trump's the threat: FAKE, and confession
Trump assassination attempts are exaggerated: FAKE
Left-operated information: DISINFORMATION
Gaslight Theatre is all they have.
Nothing but narratives without substance or proof.
Amazing to observe.

Anyone telling anyone else to "shut up" are not only anti-american, they are simply bottom of the barrel shitty people.
Bless your heart.
Anyone white who denies why DEI is necessary need to shut up. And anyone white who denies how whites are what they call DEI hires in every field need to shut up. Because they are anti american.

Clearly we need to run everything by Steve Doocy to figure out what is and isn’t acceptable since he’s now made himself the arbiter of free speech.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Clearly we need to run everything by Steve Doocy to figure out what is and isn’t acceptable since he’s now made himself the arbiter of free speech.
Seems KJP was projecting the same thing hypocrite. You're a real piece of work scumbag. You would be first in line to whine if a republican called for violence against the DNC chosen one. Notice I didn't say America's because Harris has NEVER WON A PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ANYWHERE. How's it feel to be disenfranchised by your own party?

Seems KJP was projecting the same thing hypocrite. You're a real piece of work scumbag. You would be first in line to whine if a republican called for violence against the DNC chosen one. Notice I didn't say America's because Harris has NEVER WON A PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY ANYWHERE. How's it feel to be disenfranchised by your own party?
We aren’t calling for violence against Trump. Doocy was saying we can’t express certain opinions about Trump.

I just want to know if we should be going to Doocy to tell us which opinions are acceptable or not. Or did you have someone else in mind?

We aren’t calling for violence against Trump.
Please keep up. Your president Joe Biden said on July 5, 2024 and I quote, "...time to put Trump in the bullseye." This was EIGHT days before the first attempt on Trump's life. Stacey Plaskett said "He should be shot." Those are CALLS TO VIOLENCE, moron.

Forum List

Back