Karine Jean-Pierre loses it at the podium due the Democrat's plays on reality - Trump Assassination 101, advanced

Please keep up. Your president Joe Biden said on July 5, 2024 and I quote, "...time to put Trump in the bullseye." This was EIGHT days before the first attempt on Trump's life. Stacey Plaskett said "He should be shot." Those are CALLS TO VIOLENCE, moron.
She misspoke and immediately corrected herself. That’s not a call to violence.

You’re flailing.

The democrats have never cared about human life. Any human life. None of this should come as a surprise.

Some simply don't want the orange bag O' shit running the country ever again. How fucking hard is that to grasp?!? :dunno:
Calling for your opponent to be "in a bullseye" or to be shot doesn't seem to me to be how a democratic Republic should be run.
It is not hard to grasp the fact that approval of assassination is more fascist or authoritarian.

Some simply don't want the orange bag O' shit running the country ever again. How fucking hard is that to grasp?!? :dunno:
Not at all, many don’t want harris to, the difference is that dembots are terrorist and a threat to our democratic norms, so they resort to assassination attempts and not the ballot box

Very violent group of brownshirts that make up the ranks of ActBlue

Last edited:
They should be shot...I mean stopped....
Its very clear what she meant. How apropos, I just saw Trump screaming violence as he said, "YOU'RE FIRED" just before Heels Up said "words have meaning." Like "put Trump in the bullseye" or "He should be shot" oops er stopped. Which is more violent? Thanks for listening to my rant. LOL

Calling for your opponent to be "in a bullseye" or to be shot doesn't seem to me to be how a democratic Republic should be run.
This has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Got a gripe? Take it up with individuals actually saying things like that. :rolleyes:

I'm not a placeholder for you to take out your grievances with the other political tribe.

It is not hard to grasp the fact that approval of assassination is more fascist or authoritarian.
Duh. :rolleyes:

The flailing is all yours. LMAO, Trump says "fight" and immediately you claim he has violent rhetoric. Your president and Your VPs make unmitigated threats of firearm violence and it is "misspoke." GTFOH
Well, the mob left Trump’s speech and immediately got violent.

Sorry for connecting the two immediately adjacent dots.

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Got a gripe? Take it up with individuals actually saying things like that. :rolleyes:

I'm not a placeholder for you to take out your grievances with the other political tribe.

Duh. :rolleyes:
Since the conversation has been about violent speech patterns, you post appears to condone such political violence.
Duh yourself flathead

Not at all, many don’t want harris to, the difference is that dembots are terrorist and a threat to our democratic norms, so they resort to assassination attempts and not the ballot box

Very violent group of brownshirts that make up the ranks of ActBlue
You sound fucking crazy. Almost like you're in a CULT. :spinner:

Up is down, I get it now, just as Democrats and those responsible for them insist. Just decorate shit as you like, 24-7, it-will-stick Democrats.

So, because someone tries to kill Trump, Trump can't be described as a "threat to democracy"???

That makes no sense.

Forum List

Back